2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Count us in also.. What a nice birthday present for Dan.. I have been to Vegas, Dan has not.. pre and post rally.... Yahoo-o-o-o

WeRWilsons

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Hey Jim....you can count Linda and I in for the whole thing...looking forward to it.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Kenny and I are thinking about it ! We got married there..

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired

It's a long way (~2500 miles one way), but we plan on being there. Christine wants to see the "Rock of Ages" show (Def Leppard's music) at the Venetian.

kkamshop

We want to attend this one too - first time to Vegas for both of us! And it looks like we can also get the Albuquerque Balloon Festival checked off the bucket list as it is Oct 1-9 in 2016! So we would hit it first and then on to Vegas.

RoadJunkie

Christine wants to see the "Rock of Ages"

Christine, just how OLD do you do you think we all are? :confused: Should be a great time at a great time of the year in Vegas.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired

Count the 2ps in! Hoping that ZnK can make from Utah for this one too!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

We want to attend this one too - first time to Vegas for both of us! And it looks like we can also get the Albuquerque Balloon Festival checked off the bucket list as it is Oct 1-9 in 2016! So we would hit it first and then on to Vegas.

Oh...we might join you guys...that's something we always wanted to do too!!

kkamshop

I notice the dates overlap...when do you plan on getting to the rally?

Well, not sure but probably on Oct 3rd or 4th after spending 3 or 4 nights in the Albuquerque area.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Ok...that would work for us too! Don't want to miss too much of the pre-rally...;)

olcoon

Sally & I will be there for the pre rally & rally. We'll have to talk about the activities, & vote later.

We have been waiting for this announcement since Jim mentioned it at the Urbanna Rally last year.
We are planning on coming to Vegas, count 2 more people and 1 dog.
Getting the 5ver hooked up now.
I can hear my wife screaming for joy when I tell her we're going to Vegas.
Jim, is this going to be the last Road Rally like you indicated in Urbanna, or has that thought changed?
Marlene and I thank you Jim for all of your efforts on everything you do for the Heartland Club.
We are very fortunate to have you in charge.
I don't mean to belittle anyone, because I know it takes many people to get these things done, so we also thank everyone involved in all these Rallies, you have all done a heck of a job.
God Bless You All.
On To Vegas.:cool:

Hockster

wdk450

I made the trip to Gillette, Wyoming for my first Heartland National Rally to support Jim B. and the club in recognizing the members on the West Coast and trying to be fair to all in locating the even year national rallies.

I have stopped doing any paid campouts this year in order to just stay at Thousand Trails economically and pay down some repair bills. I was thinking I would probably have to do the same next year. But I will make an exception for the 2016 Heartland National Rally being the most far West it has ever been, and plan to attend. And anyways, I can stay another 3 weeks at the Thousand Trails in Las Vegas for next to nothing! In fact I could have a 3 week stay before the rally and another 3 week stay after the rally at Thousand Trails.

I'll have to get to work at all of the Thousand Trails I stay, at and use those Heartland Greeting business cards I printed up to recruit more West coast Heartland Owners for the 2016 Las Vegas rally.

At Thousand Trails Lake Minden

gasman

Camp Socializer

Edythe and I will be there for the whole thing.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired

Chuck & Donna Hale will be attending everything (before, during & after). So excited to be able to attend a national rally, we have heard so much about them & how nice they are!! Thanks for posting the dates early enough for those folks who work can plan ahead!