EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippendale

Nancy, I registered with the park and they put me in site #34. I will have a friend with me, her name is Saundra Lockwood. Also, I notice by your attendee list that we are all going to be going to Bullard in Oct of 2015 instead of Weatherford in April of 2016. It took a minute for this old geezer to figure out that you had just forgotten to change the dates. :confused:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy, I registered with the park and they put me in site #34. I will have a friend with me, her name is Saundra Lockwood. Also, I notice by your attendee list that we are all going to be going to Bullard in Oct of 2015 instead of Weatherford in April of 2016. It took a minute for this old geezer to figure out that you had just forgotten to change the dates. :confused:

thanks, George! I'll fix that!

'Lil Guy'

The 'Lil Guy' is proud to be housed in site #43. Reservations made and the Friday Breakfast Extravaganza to be discussed at a later date.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

pegmikef

The 'Lil Guy' is proud to be housed in site #43. Reservations made and the Friday Breakfast Extravaganza to be discussed at a later date.

Looks like we're gonna be neighbors Frank. Are you going to be any different considering your impending status change? BTW, I have the "turtle spot lights" under lock and key. Looking forward to seeing you and Debbie! Mike

'Lil Guy'

Mike, I can be any way you want me to be. Just want to be a good neighbor. Looking forward to seeing you again and some good conversation and a few tips on this new rig. later and see you in Quanah.

Last edited:

nander

Thanks, Frank & Debbie! We look forward to seeing you!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, I called the park but Mary was off today. I'll get with her tomorrow, but we are going to arrive on the 31st and leave the 3rd. Tony may have to drive back to Cisco to work on Friday, but we'll be there!

nander

Nancy, I called the park but Mary was off today. I'll get with her tomorrow, but we are going to arrive on the 31st and leave the 3rd. Tony may have to drive back to Cisco to work on Friday, but we'll be there!

Good deal, Erika! I'll put you down.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
OK Nancy, we are in. Site #1. Arriving the 31st and Departing the 3rd. Looking forward to this rally!

Heathcote4

Hi Nancy. If it's not too late the Heathcote's would like to join. We reserved site #2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike Culpepper (mikeandvick) called me because he can't get on the forum. He is registered with the park to attend the rally.

nander

Mike Culpepper (mikeandvick) called me because he can't get on the forum. He is registered with the park to attend the rally.

Thanks, Jay!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Registered for the rally. We'll arrive Mar 30 and depart April 4. Looking forward to another fun rally as usual>

nander

If you haven't already made your reservation with the park, please do so soon. We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time!

Any site not reserved by March 7 will be returned to the park.

I'll be posting an agenda closer to rally time.

Status
Not open for further replies.