EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

We're looking forward to it. Closing on our house keeps getting pushed back and is now set for the 1st. We told them we had plans and they can wait for us this time. They are talking about sending someone to our site to get notarized signatures.
We are in need of biscuit and gravy and fried potatoes of some sort at this event. Being on a fixed income now, bacon will be rationed out 1 slice per RV so get there early. Again, we are raring to go and really excited about seeing everyone again and meeting the new attendees.
BTW For anyone who hasn't attended one of Dave and Nancy's Friday morning breakfasts, I doubt if there will be a shortage of meat come Friday morning. Get the coffee brewing.
Later and have a great day.

danemayer

Closing on our house keeps getting pushed back and is now set for the 1st. We told them we had plans and they can wait for us this time. They are talking about sending someone to our site to get notarized signatures.
Hi Frank,

When we sold our home in Austin in 2014, we closed from Tyler, TX. The closing company arranged for the remote closing and sent someone to the RV park. We sat in the RV and it took about an hour to complete all the paperwork. Not much different from sitting in an office in Austin, but more convenient for us.

'Lil Guy'

Our Broker told us the same and everyone is aware we will be out of town for the supposed closing date. They'll have our address and site number if all goes well and I think it will this time. We had to miss Tony and Erika's 1st rally to expedite moving to hit the 18th closing. We're anxious to get the "Lil Guy' out again. We've already forgotten everything we knew about our new BH but should be able to freshen up on the ins and outs with a little help from the Heartland family at the rally. Again, really looking forward to it. Are there any satellite TV wizards attending this rally?

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Our Broker told us the same and everyone is aware we will be out of town for the supposed closing date. They'll have our address and site number if all goes well and I think it will this time. We had to miss Tony and Erika's 1st rally to expedite moving to hit the 18th closing. We're anxious to get the "Lil Guy' out again. We've already forgotten everything we knew about our new BH but should be able to freshen up on the ins and outs with a little help from the Heartland family at the rally. Again, really looking forward to it. Are there any satellite TV wizards attending this rally?

What do you need to know? I'm pretty good at electronics. Terry H. Is supposed to be there also. He's good.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

Hopefully I won't need a thing. I've hooked our new antennae up and activated the receivers and they work to the TV. Hopefully the Sat hookups in the UDC are good to go and we can just plug the cables right in and be good to go. Being able to work the remote doesn't necessarily mean were electronically inclined.lol

DaveTyler

Rex and Mike are experts. They will be there. Look toward to meeting you. Surely all the stories can't be true. Dave Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

The park has a full kitchen we can use.

DaveTyler

Early. Monday 28th. Kathy needs practice. Where are you folks? Still LA?

'Lil Guy'

Mike, how soon do I have to be there for one of those peppers? We were coming in Thursday. Soon enough?

nander

I would like some poppers too! ;)
Tell Peggy I would be glad to help her prepare them. I have a pepper corer!

I have posted the agenda in the first post along with an updated attendee list.

See everyone soon!

nander

I am pleased to announce a sponsor for our rally:

origen.png

makers of the SnapPad.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

jstarwal

Hello,
Any idea why I don't get any pictures. I get a ledge square with a small gray square with a broken line through it. TIA

Jack & Lynette

Status
Not open for further replies.