EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Kerrville - 11/6/2015 to 11/8/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Note to all concerning the rally at Johnson Creek - Johnson Creek's system was hacked last night. Do not respond or open any emails from Johnson Creek as they may contain malware and are not from JCRV

pegmikef

Tom, I made our reservations this evening with Myrna arriving 3rd and departing the 9th of November.

TomMar

Rich I have 15 spots reserved and will submit the names 30 days before the rally. I would go ahead and call JCRV a and make your reservations but tell them you are with the rally.

dlw930

Tom & Marti, you can put Donna and me on the rally list for Johnson Creek. Haven't called the park yet, but will probably come on the 5th and leave on the 8th.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for 11-3 to 11-9.

FYI, they only give the rally rate for one day before. Rest are at regular rate of $40.

See you soon!

RichPal

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to canx out on the rally due to mechanical and medical reasons. Was looking forward to going and seeing y'all. Oh well that's what getting old and having an old rig does to you.

Richard Palmer

TomMar

I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to canx out on the rally due to mechanical and medical reasons. Was looking forward to going and seeing y'all. Oh well that's what getting old and having an old rig does to you.

Richard Palmer

Rich we understand. I am having truck problems too. We will miss you this time but maybe next years rally will work out.

RichPal

We do live 45 min away so we might be able to drive up and 'meet-n-greet' one night. Is there a schedule of events?

TomMar

I have not published one yet but we will have a BlueBell Ice Cream meet and greet on Friday (6:30 pm) and BBQ Saturday night. The club will be furnishing the BBQ (6:30 pm), everyone else brings sides.

dlw930

I revised our reservations today.....arriving Thursday afternoon, leaving Sunday. Looking forward to my last Heartland rally as a "working stiff"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Just in case you missed it the AGENDA is now posted in post #1.
Everyone travel safe:cool::rolleyes:

ctayloe07

Tom you do not have Corbin and I on your list but we have reservations and plan to be there See you on Thursday . Flora

Status
Not open for further replies.