ATF: Landmark - Running Lights

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
We have a Landmark Ashland. We also had a tire blow out and it tore up the passenger side wheel well including the running light that was there. After this damage only the front and side running lights seem to work. The license plate light, running tail lights and the two red side lights do not come on. The three amber lights on the side (excluding the one that was destroyed in the mishap) work fine. I did find the wire that use to go to the missing amber running light and there is 12.6 volts still going to it so this does not seem to be the problem. Do the rear running lights use chassis ground and if so where is chassis ground attached to the circuit? It would be great if there was a wiring diagram for the running lights.

Appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Fred, yes, each lite has its own ground wire. All the ground wire are looped/connected together on each side of the frame. You will just have to get on your back and look for a diconnected/broken wire somewhere. I would start where the damage was and look/work from there

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Fred, yes, each lite has its own ground wire. All the ground wire are looped/connected together on each side of the frame. You will just have to get on your back and look for a diconnected/broken wire somewhere. I would start where the damage was and look/work from there

Bob - will do and thanks for the advise. Will start tracing the ground wires later this week.