We lost our Cassie

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We lost Cassie, our 14 year old Schnauzer yesterday. She had gotten very weak, unable to jump and even walk and died peacefully at home. I'm sure we'll see her again at the Rainbow Bridge.

HornedToad

My daughter recently lost her elderly Springer Spaniel. She resisted the Vet's advice to put her down and it comforted her that Brady passed at home in her dog bed.
Remember, All dogs go to heaven.

Pizzaguy

So sorry for your loss. My oldest boy is a 14 year old schnauzer and I spoil him as much as I can and cherish everyday with him. Losing them is not easy.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So sorry for your loss. It's only been a month since we lost our Cassie too.

Kristy

pegmikef

Jay and Stella, we are so sorry. We all knew Cassie well and will miss her and both or you out walking her around the park. Mike and Peggy

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jay & Stella Our hearts and prayers are with you at this time.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
sorry to hear this Jay and Stella. Just know that you gave her the best life ever . Hugs to you both Kathy and Kenny ..

jrzygrl64

So sorry for your loss!

We travel with our 14 yr old black lab/Australian Cattle dog mix and also a 17 yr old tuxedo cat - so we know each day we still have them is a blessing!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sorry about your loss.. Cassie had lots of fun traveling with you both. You both have lots of memories..