New Landmark Newport

Larry&LyndaSmith

Past New Mexico Chapter Leaders
We purchased a new Landmark Newport from La Mesa RV in Port St. Lucie on Friday. This rig replaces our 2012 Bighorn which we will miss for all the sentimental memories. I'm sure the Landmark will be bring us more and better times.

'Lil Guy'

Hard to improve on a BH but you sure found a way. Enjoy that new Landmark and I'm sure you'll create many more memories to store. Gonna be hard for you to upgrade from this one.lol Laer and hope to run inot you down the road.

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
We purchased a new Landmark Newport from La Mesa RV in Port St. Lucie on Friday. This rig replaces our 2012 Bighorn which we will miss for all the sentimental memories. I'm sure the Landmark will be bring us more and better times.

We got our Ashland last December and after going through the startup issues are very happy with it. It is nice to go into a RV park for the rig gets a lot of attention. We live in Santa Fe and see that you also live in New Mexico. We will be trying to setup some New Mexico rallies later this year and see you are past Charter Leaders. Let me know if there is any interest in getting together.

Thanks,

Fred