EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IL, Chatham - 6/15/2016 to 6/19/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dave and Karen that is great, looking forward to seeing you both again. Have a great winter.

Herbiesrig

Well, now that we are home and we have our rallies under our belt, it is time to start planning the North Central Regional Rally. I am in the process of getting my RAT (Regional Assist Team) set up and confirmed, and get the rally plans under way. Our Indiana Rally was such a great success; we want to make the Regional a Great Success also. The theme is going to be County Western, Let’s Giddy up and Go Camping. So check your calendar and if you have the time frame free, hook up your Heartland and head for Springfield Illinois area, LAND OF LINCOLN, for a great time. One never knows, Good Ole Abe might make an appearance.

Herbiesrig

Thanks Mike and Linda, I'll add your name to the list. Thank You for supporting our rally.. It is going to be fun...

Herbiesrig

Thanks Roger and Bernita for signing up for the regional rally.. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Herbiesrig

Thanks Gerry and Debbie, Glad that you are coming, we will be having a good time.. I'll add you to the list..

Herbiesrig

Bob and Lynn, Thank You for coming to the rally I got you down and looking forward to seeing you both. This is going to be great.

kimdot

Hi Karen and Dan,

We have signed up for the rally. We will arrive on 6/14 leaving 6/20. We were not given a site #. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Herbiesrig

Thank You Craig and Linda for signing up, So looking forward to seeing you, Can't wait to see that new Rig of yours... Have a great winter.

cdaniels

I see we are included in the list, but I just wanted to let you know that we do have our reservations with the campground and we will be arriving 6/13/16 and leaving 06/20/16.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Just made my reservations for the regional rally in Chatham. Not sure what site but will be coming in on the 14th of June and staying until Monday the 20th. Looking forward to the first rally of the season for us.

Herbiesrig

The North Central Rally is looking Awesome.. Thank You everyone who signed up. According to the Campground they have approx
12 sites left and it looks like we have the whole park to HEARTLAND. This is our 1st Regional Rally and we are going to have a great time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Dan and Karen

jbeletti

The North Central Rally is looking Awesome.. Thank You everyone who signed up. According to the Campground they have approx
12 sites left and it looks like we have the whole park to HEARTLAND. This is our 1st Regional Rally and we are going to have a great time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Dan and Karen

Twelve sites left? Let's sell this thing out! Everybody - let's help get the word out. Share this link with all your Heartland friends that live in the North Central part of the US, near it or traveling through it in mid-June this year.

MikeR

We just made reservations at the campground for the North Central Rally. We will be arriving on June 13 and departing on the 20th.

We are looking forward to seeing all of our Heartland friends again.

Mike & Diane Roberts
Michigan Chapter
HOC #2794

Herbiesrig

Our Heartland Gives Back is A ILLINOIS WILDLIFE RESCUE, The following tells about the rescue and what donations are needed.
Heartland Gives Back Charity for Regional Rally

Wildlife Rescue is an Illinois state certified center dedicated to the rehabilitation of animals that have been orphaned or injured. Open year round afternoons and evenings –
Anne Eddings provides 24 hour care to injured/orphaned animals. This includes medical supplies, vet visits (casts, surgeries) alfalfa hay, straw, feed and additional feed for animals after they are released for their transition into the wild. Wildlife Rescue is a volunteer rescue haven which is funded entirely through donations from compassionate animal lovers.
Donations are encouraged and appreciated. All food, medical supplies, crates, towels for babies, tables for crates, pet carriers, vet visits and medicine are all out of pocket for us. We've made it easy to donate - you can send checks to Anne Eddings, RR 1 Box 260, Herrick, IL 62431. Thank you for your support!
Our mission here at Wildlife Rescue is to take care of wildlife until they are able to return to the wild. This includes a safe, warm and quiet area for each animal while they are recovering, as well as food and medicine. Some animals are not able to be released, and these animals are provided shelter and food and safety and will remain permanent residents.
The following is what is needed at this time.
Anne says she is always in need of wet and dry cat food, laundry soap, bleach, paper towels, lysol wipes and dawn dish soap.
Monetary donations are always welcome because she buys powdered milk for baby animals such as epsilac, kitten milk replacement, does milk etc. (DRY KITTEN FOOD, NOT CAT FOOD) kitten food is used for baby possums and racoons.
These products are quite expensive and she goes through several bags in the spring and can be stored. The wildlife rescue is also in need of puppy pads and unsalted peanuts.
We are good on towels for now thanks to you for last years donations. Thanks again for all your help!!! As HOC lets all see how much we can help this organization with.

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Any Golfers coming to this Regional Rally? From Beginners to Hackers to Pros, we'll have a good time. (If you don't, it's your own fault. :rolleyes:)

Let me know when if you want to play plus when you'll be arriving/departing and we'll start setting something up.

Looking forward to teeing it up with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.