EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IL, Chatham - 6/15/2016 to 6/19/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Pam and I are registered; we arrive the 12th and depart on the 20th. Looking forward to it!

olcoon

You can add Sally & I to the list, I just called the campground & made reservations. Didn't get to talk to Liz, but they said they would give the info to her. We'll be arriving on the 13th, and leaving on the 20th.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Roy and Sally for registering for the Rally.. I got you down..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nick and Darlene Hanck for signing up. Will be looking forward to seeing you again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You John and Donna Blyth for signing up. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Herbiesrig

WOW this Rally is coming all together. It is going to be a greatitime.
We are having T-shirts and we need the size that you will need. BTW, compliments of HOC.
So if you could use herbiesrig or herbiesrig@gmail.com on the forum I will be sure to get them..
Don't forget that there is going to be a Golf Outing organized by Bob Sims.. So polish up those clubs.
It will be Rally time before we know it..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Nick and Darlene Hanck for signing up for the rally. I have you down. Looking forward to seeing you both again.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave Campbell is in for golf. Who else? Let's play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfanos have made their reservation. We will arrive on the 15th and leave on the 19th in site B10.

Herbiesrig

That is great news Paul and Sue. I got you on the list, and looking forward to seeing you..

Herbiesrig

Thanks Dennis and Jackie Bailey for signing up for the Regional Rally.. Looking forward to seeing you both again.. Please send me your t-shirt size. herbiesrig@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You Roy and Brenda Hiebner for signing up for the Regional Rally.. Looking forward to meeting you both. It is going to be alot of fun. Please send me your t-shirt size. herbiesrig@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Great news.. we have 2 more Heartlander's that signed up for the North Central Region Rally in Chatham, IL.. I just got a message from the campground that she has 2 sites left. Also that the park is going to be FULL of Heartland Owners.. We have members coming from Wisc, MN, MI, OH, NE, TN,IN, GA, MO, FL, PA of course IL. More information to come on The Agenda. If you want to come and no sites, ask to be put on a waiting list. OH and I have to mention that there is going to be the annual golf outing..

Last edited:

Herbiesrig

Our Rally is getting closer and plans are falling into place. Just got a message that Linda and Mike Kennedy are going to be making their famous popcorn at the campfires.

We also are going to have a hat decoration contest. So, start thinking about how you are going to decorate your hat.
See ya'll soon.

Buckeye

The Murphys have made their reservation. We arrive on the 14th and leave on the 20th. Site B9. Looking forward to our second Heartland Rally.

Herbiesrig

Thank You Jim and Patty, We are looking forward to seeing you, I have you down, could you send me your T-shirt Size..

Status
Not open for further replies.