EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just got great news! I am adding Bill and DeAna (mtnspet) to our Glendale Rally.

Looking forward to this gathering before the 2016 Las Vegas National.

Eight spots remaining. Trace

ZnK1

2 more rigs hoping to join you all for the Pre-Pre Rally! ZnK (ZnK1) along with 2psnapod1 (2psnapod2). Waiting for a call back from Tamie later today to make our reservations. There will be 6 of us total for the Chuck-Wagon dinner too! :)

TandT

2 more rigs hoping to join you all for the Pre-Pre Rally! ZnK (ZnK1) along with 2psnapod1 (2psnapod2). Waiting for a call back from Tamie later today to make our reservations. There will be 6 of us total for the Chuck-Wagon dinner too! :)

Kelsea,
Very cool. I look forward to hearing back from you. PM with phone number sent, if you have any questions. Trace

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Trace, forgot to mention we are in for the dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired

Hey Trace! We're the 2nd of the two rigs Kelsea mentioned...our HOC number is 1817, in case you need it! Looking forward to this rally in such a gorgeous setting!

TandT

I'm happy to say we have just added two more rigs! Kelsey and Zack (ZnK1) & Kelly and Michael (2psnapod1).

Thank you guys, looking forward to meeting everyone.

This is going to be a lot of fun in beautiful Southern Utah! Trace

Mrscookie

DW of a senior member
Since we will be in the area around that time we might make this rally.
Still in the planning stage.

Mary

TandT

Since we will be in the area around that time we might make this rally.
Still in the planning stage.

Mary

Mary,
I would love to have you and Dave join us. Hope you can work it out. Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Your rallies are always fun, Trace!

Thank you Len, it's all the great folks who come (like you guys) that make it fun. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

This Rally is going to be a festive atmosphere, being just before the Las Vegas National in 2016.

Fifteen rigs will caravan to Las Vegas. This will be fun!

Only six spaces remaining. We will not be adding anymore spaces, as this is a small park. Trace

TandT

It's a good day. We just added Roger and Judy (rmeyer) for this Rally! Roger glad you are feeling better. See you in Pahrump. Trace

Last edited:

happykraut

Trace, please put me down for the rally. My wife(Judi) and I will be arriving on Sep 25 and leaving with the caravan. Looking forward to visiting gods country again.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Trace, I just made my reservation with Bauer's RV Park.
We will be arriving with Bernie and Judi on the 25th.

Peace
Dave

TandT

Trace, please put me down for the rally. My wife(Judi) and I will be arriving on Sep 25 and leaving with the caravan. Looking forward to visiting gods country again.

Bernie and Judi,
Really glad that you guys are going to be making this Rally. Looking forward to it and to meeting you. Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Trace, I just made my reservation with Bauer's RV Park.
We will be arriving with Bernie and Judi on the 25th.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave, you made my day! It will be great to have you guys out west! Trace

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Trace, forgot to mention, but we are in for the Chuck-wagon cookout.
And who's Chuck anyway? :confused::confused::confused:

Peace
Dave

RoadJunkie

"Chuck" was a Texas rancher, Charles Goodnight, who was attributed with developing the concept of a portable kitchen carried by a civil war era wagon. Mr. Goodnight developed the concept based on the need to support cattlemen as they drove cattle to markets.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ahh, my lesson learned for today.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.