king size sheets

slotech

Matt and Dawn
We have just purchased a Bighorn 3500RL with a king size bed (regular rv bed, no pillow top) and I am having trouble finding a fitted sheet that will fit. I tried regular king size and it was way to big. The cutoff corners and the depth I guess are the problem. I can't even find the king size at Camping World. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Paul & Nan

I use regular king sheets, making sure that the fitted ones have elastic all the way around. JC Penny has some with the elastic around. The elastic allows the sheets to pull under the mattress and stay put pretty well.

Paul and Nan
3600RL
03 Silverado Duramax

Dusty

We have a bighorn with the kingsize bed, we bought some regular kingsize sheets at that famous french store Target. they dont fit nice and tidy as the ones do on my bed at home, but they dont fit that bad either. Oh yeah, I also added one of the thermo-foam pads on top of the mattress, that helped take up some of the slack too, not to mention the ease on my poor weary old bones. LOL:p

Dusty&Linda

arisce

Our BH 3600 RL has a king-size bed and we bought regular king sheets which fit OK as we added a foam topper on top of the mattress. We felt the mattress needed a little extra padding.

highrail

California King Sheets

We have a 07 Bighorn 3400RL delivered in Aug. The King bed is a close fit to the California King bed. We got our sheet set from J C Penney. Com The fit was almost perfect and with a one inch memory foam topper it was perfect. Hope this helps.

Tom in TN

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We also use the California King size for our sheets and memory foam topper, fit was almost exact. They are hard to find at local stores but can be ordered online or at Sears and J.C.Pennys.