Introduction - Mountain Region Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Congrats Garry! I know that the success you have made in the Arizona Chapter is going to carry over to the entire region! Way to step up!

Rod

Garry is awesome . . . as is Don and Monica, our current Colorado HOC leaders!

Looking forward to the future of our region!

8amps

Congratulations Garry! Looking forward to seeing you and Dakota and meeting Cheyenne!

Mary, Phil & Shea

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Garry,

Congratulations and when you are not to busy contact me. We are the New Mexico Chapter Leaders but are total rookies having bought our Landmark Ashland last December. Can use all the help I can get.

Thanks,

Fred

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Fred:

I will call you on my way home from Goshen....Staying in Colo Springs for a few days.....
Looking forward to meeting you both and helping out as much as possible...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It was great seeing you the last couple of days and visiting and catching up. We are looking forward to attending the Tucson Rodeo rally and maybe seeing you again in Sept. at our CO Fall Rally. It was also nice meeting Rick and Ann and getting a chance to know them a little. Safe travels home!

Gregg

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Greg

Thanks... The Meet N Greet and your visit at MountainDale was a great time. We are going to have some good times coming up.
I will make the decision on Sept Rally the next couple of days......Looking forward to seeing you and Linda again SOON!
Thanks again for consideration on our discussion for next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.