Introduction - Mountain Region Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Garry Gilbert (Doublegranch) for volunteering to be the first Region Director for the Mountain Region.

For the time being Garry will also continue as Chapter Leader for the Arizona Chapter.

The Mountain Region includes the Arizona Chapter, the New Mexico Chapter, the Utah Chapter, the Colorado Chapter, and the Wyoming Chapter. The Wyoming Chapter includes the states of Wyoming and Montana.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Mountain Region Director, Garry Gilbert!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Gary on your new position as well as continuing being a chapter leader. Thanks for stepping forward to help develop the region.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulation Garry and thanks for stepping up and taking on a dual role.

Mrsfish

Congratulations my friend, even though I'm not surprised. does this mean we have more travel in our plans?...cause you know you have a pretty solid 'posse' in Arizona and we'll probably stalk you. And you know your sidekick Rick won't let you leave home without him:)

MTPockets

Great news! .... We AZinions love this guy! We look forward to seeing our first Regional Rally! ..... You got that down yet Garry? Edit::: I just realized we're covered from border to border too....... From Ehe to Ole'

Mrsfish

I know MTPOCKETS. It's been like 24 hours and he doesn't even have the venue yet? See what a national rally did to him? Slowed him waaaay down. But I'm sure he'll catch up pretty soon. Watch out mountain region - here he comes!!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congrats Garry on heading up our region. Know you will do a great job. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new position!! Hope to meet y'all in person. You're always welcome in Alabama!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Thank you all soooooo Much....
Yes Terry I do in fact have the 2018 Regional Rally already set in my mind..... Feb 2018....Venue will not surprise you but I will give you a hint...
Blue Grass Festival....
With Terry & June as the Main Side Show! Work on some new music for the show!
I am so excited to see what we all may accomplish together....It will only be you and the entire HOC community that will make it successful...
Our Family for the Mountain Region has expanded and can't wait to meet everyone!
This is your Region and I am only privileged to help it along.
We need to see who will step up for the AZ, CO Chapter Leaders....time will tell, but until then, it is full steam ahead....
Thank you!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congratulations my friend, even though I'm not surprised. does this mean we have more travel in our plans?...cause you know you have a pretty solid 'posse' in Arizona and we'll probably stalk you. And you know your sidekick Rick won't let you leave home without him:)

[Site inspections for future Regional Rally's will encompass a few more miles on the Ram!...So guess we will order a new 2016 by Fall....Rick complain's no step up for his short legs...so ordered a special step ladder for him....wow hope he doesn't read this as he was present when I spoke to the new dealer....]

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, Garry! We look forward to your energy and enthusiasm for Heartland Happenings in the Mountain Region.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Congrats! We look forward to eventually being able to get to rallies in that region.
Kristy

VKTalley

Ann, Garry was so excited about his new title that he told me tonight at dinner. I think Garry must have worn your hubby out as he said Rick was resting in your rig. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see what Garry has in store for the mountain region.

CONGRATULATION, Garry from the Traveling Talleys!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Must be somebody in Goshen busted out the Fireball last night!

Congrats Garry . . .

We'll have to call our gathering next week at Mountaindale the first regional 'Mountain HOC Mini Rally'!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats Gary. You and Dakota and the new pup will be even more busy now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
This is great news!! Congratulations Garry...I'm sure those "girls" will not only help out but will also keep you in line:) lol....
Look forward to seeing you next week, safe travels.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats Garry! I know that the success you have made in the Arizona Chapter is going to carry over to the entire region! Way to step up!

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.