Where do my fellow Road Warrior Owners put their Heartland Owners Plaque???

ZNK

Hey all!

Kelsea and I are super excited, we take delivery of our new Heartland Road Warrior 415RW. Here is the very important question... Where do we put our Owners Club Plaque?? We had a North Trail prior to this so it was just stuck on the back. Not sure if it is a good idea to put it on the ramp door or not. What have you all done? Thanks for any ideas!

ILH

On my rig I put it on the door side, near the garage window, below the "Road Warrior" decal.

jbeletti

Congrats Zack and Kelsea!

Some do put theirs on the ramp. So long as you can secure it well, should be ok.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Congratulations on the new rig!
We have the plaque at the bottom (just above the hinges) of the ramp door on our Cyclone...no issues so far.

frumbawa

Congratulations on the new rig!
We have the plaque at the bottom (just above the hinges) of the ramp door on our Cyclone...no issues so far.
We are the same as NWILSON. Used industrial strength double sided tape. 3+ years and still strong.

rayk4e

We put ours to the left of the ladder on the lower trim piece (about even between the lowest 2 rungs). It looks good there and stands out well. To us, putting it on the ramp sort of defeats the purpose when the ramp is down.

szewczyk_john

I placed mine on the side wall above where the kingpin is. It worked well for the first two seasons but a piece of the two faced tape was on one of the decals. The weight of the plaque pulled the decal of the wall and stretched out. So I suggest placing the tape so it doesn't touch one of the decals.

Congrats on the 415RW I picked up my 2015 415RW October 2014 and live in it full time with my dog and love it. Harley Ultra Glide, Kayak, and mountain bike fit great in garage. Enjoy