Heartland Owners Club Plaque

busted2341

I have another stupid question. Ya know I didn't seem to be concerned with all these questions until I became a full timer. Imagine that? lol...Anyway..Does anyone travel with the Owners sign attached to the ladder? Or do I remove it before leaving? Seems the wind might pull it free by breaking the plastic pegs that plug into the attach point on the ladder. What do you guys do?

jbeletti

Re: heartland Owners Sign

Most everyone does travel with the plaque in place. Make sure the cotter pins or similar are in the holes in the bottom of the pegs.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired

I have another stupid question. Ya know I didn't seem to be concerned with all these questions until I became a full timer. Imagine that? lol...Anyway..Does anyone travel with the Owners sign attached to the ladder? Or do I remove it before leaving? Seems the wind might pull it free by breaking the plastic pegs that plug into the attach point on the ladder. What do you guys do?

Have had mine on the ladder since I got it. Do have to take it down to climb up there, but its a minimal problem.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Mine has been on the rear ladder for five years - no problems. I positioned it so I can still climb the ladder with it in place. This probably won't work with the side mount Toy Hauler ladders. Have seen a few folks use double sided tape or Velcro for mounting to the read ramp door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTPockets

I have mine permanently mounted with SS screws on the front storage door.
attachment.php

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member

Since we sit on a seasonal site all summer, mine hangs on a folding sign hanger I picked up at Shipshawanna at the 2013 rally.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

We travel with ours on the ladder and have been for the last 4 years and hubby installed it so it would not be in the way when going up the ladder.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

We travel with ours on the ladder and have been for the last 4 years and hubby installed it so it would not be in the way when going up the ladder.

X2, we've had ours in place at least 4 years. Gets removed if lots of ladder use, like washing roof.