EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacaye

Jay, Bill and I have had reservations but have not seen our name on the list. Thanks, Barb

dlw930

Jay, to confirm what I told you this weekend (and to get it in "print"), Donna and I are planning to be at the Branson rally, probably from 4/26 or 27 to 5/2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I got a PM from Dean and Cheri Peine that they are coming to the rally. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Hi Jay so good to hear you are feeling good these days . Kenny and I are coming to the rally but we will be there on the 4/20 till 5/2 see you then..

jayc

Hi Ken and Kathy,
Thanks and we'll be looking forward to seeing y'all at the rally.

jbeletti

Made our reservations today!

We arrive on Tuesday, April 26 and depart Tuesday, May 3 (7 nights).

The night prior and the night following - we're overnighting in Sikeston at Hinton RV Park.

See y'all in Branson!

jayc

Great Jim! I'll add you to the list. We love the Hinton RV Park and usually call the van for Lambert's to come pick us up for supper.

jayc

Lin, we're glad to hear that you and Debbie will be attending the rally. Dave, it will be good to see you and Mary again.

You're both added to the list.

jayc

David and Donna, I'll get your dates posted, thanks.

I received a PM from Clarence and Barbara Vanlandingham saying that they will be attending the rally.

jayc

I got a PM from Reggie and Nancy Hromek that they will be arriving on 4/25. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

There are still plenty of sites reserved for our group!

jayc

Bart and Lory Hobbs sent a PM that they are attending the rally. Come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies.