EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay I was checking out the Rally page and really looking at getting away from the Oil Patch!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kelly, we're looking forward to the rally as well. Come on down a bit early if you can and take in some entertainment.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Kelly, we're looking forward to the rally as well. Come on down a bit early if you can and take in some entertainment.

Hey! That was Michael...I'm number 1!!! We'll be there the 27th...about as early as we can make it at this point...but plan on taking in some shows, taking a drive to Eureka Springs, AR and hopefully a run to Lamberts! We'd love to have you join us!

jayc

Sorry Michael, I didn't notice the 2. And you're on for Lambert's!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Jay and Stella,

We are Don & Cindy Gilbert and we met you at the Goshen Rally in June. W are arriving on April 26th and leaving May 2nd. Looking forward to the Rally. We have never been to Branson. See you in the spring.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Add Hogan and Donna Cooper to your Rally list. We have reservations for arr. 4/28 lv. 5/01. Really looking forward to attending a Jay and Stella Rally. And asking you about George Liberato. Hogan and Donna

jayc

Great! The AlaMissaBamaSippi Coopers and Larry and Judy Haines, also from Mississippi. We'll be looking forward to seeing/meeting you in Branson. I'll get you added to the list.

kimdot

Hi Jay and Stella,

Happy New Year! We have called KOA reservations for this rally and will be arriving 4/27 leaving 5/2. Looking forward to seeing you and attending the rally.

jayc

That's great Kim and Dottie! We'll be looking forward to seeing you soon.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay, I made reservations today, we will be arriving on April 26th and departing May 2nd. We look forward to seeing you and Stella.

jayc

Got a PM from John and Ruthie DeJaynes that they will be joining us in Branson. Looking forward!

alethaj

Is there a deadline to make reservations? ?....John and I want to attend but it will depend on my surgery out come. ?..

jayc

Aletha, we must return any unreserved sites 30 days prior to the rally. You can still make a reservation after that but you might not be with the rest of the group. We are planning to get tee shirts that would have to be ordered early too.

alethaj

Thanks Jay......should know in a few weeks when my foot surgery will be. Dr. Is pushing for February 12 but we have got clearance from cardiovascular first . Hope you and Stella are well...take care

jayc

Thanks Aletha. Take good care of yourself and hope your cardio turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.