EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Henderson - 3/18/2016 to 3/20/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKTalley

Somehow I missed seeing this when it posted last fall...need to get Malcolm to check our schedule and see if we can fit this one in.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy-We are planning on coming to your rally but it will be mid Feb. before Ornells March work schedule comes out.

I understand her schedule Bill. See y'all for dinner next weekend btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Somehow I missed seeing this when it posted last fall...need to get Malcolm to check our schedule and see if we can fit this one in.

Would love to have y'all back down this way again Val.

jassson007

Andy, I was figuring there would be a caravan from Quanah to Henderson, as it turns out, I have to be home on the 16th for a doctor's appointment, but I have talked them into seeing me first thing in the morning, 7:30 AM, and I will leave ASAP afterwards and head that way and plan to arrive on the 17th. Will call the park and make formal reservations on Monday.

George & Dolly, first "Usual Suspects"

For some reason I thought you told me you had already made a reservation George. Maybe it was Mike and Peg. Anyway yes we want you and Dolly to be there.

pegmikef

For some reason I thought you told me you had already made a reservation George. Maybe it was Mike and Peg. Anyway yes we want you and Dolly to be there.

No, it wasn't me Andy, but my dates are arrive 15 Mar and depart 21 Mar. We will be coming from the Quanah rally with an overnight at the Fenbrook RV park in Longview, TX.

jassson007

No, it wasn't me Andy, but my dates are arrive 15 Mar and depart 21 Mar. We will be coming from the Quanah rally with an overnight at the Fenbrook RV park in Longview, TX.

Ok. I have no clue then. Lol

VKTalley

Would love to have y'all back down this way again Val.

Well, Malcolm checked our schedule...this rally is a no-go. :( We return from Hawaii the week before and Malcolm needs to work the next two weeks after our return, probably in Nashville weather depending. Sorry that we will miss this rally.

jassson007

Well, Malcolm checked our schedule...this rally is a no-go. :( We return from Hawaii the week before and Malcolm needs to work the next two weeks after our return, probably in Nashville weather depending. Sorry that we will miss this rally.

No problem. Have fun in Hawaii. We want to go there one day.

VKTalley

No problem. Have fun in Hawaii. We want to go there one day.

We will let you know how we enjoy it. Going to Disny's Aulani Resort to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We are looking forward to a great trip.

jassson007

Just another reminder for those who might like to attend.

jassson007

Just checked with park and while we still have till 2/28 for our sites they are filling up fast.

pegmikef

Andy, I just made my reservations, arriving the 15th and departing the 21st and she put me in site 36. I am hoping there might be more folks coming dirctly from Quanah. I know Jay is and maybe George Speir with a brief stop enroute.

Chippendale

Andy, I was finally able to get through to the RV Park office. Will be arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 21st. She didn't tell me which site she was putting me in. Any site is OK just so it is a pull through and in barking distance of the action. Looking forward to some good Cajun food.

jassson007

Awesome. Thanks to both of you. It was getting lonely. Bill and Ornell are waiting on her schedule but should be there too.

jbeletti

Brainstorming on how I can make this rally. Nancy was flying to MSP from BNA but I think she can fly out of DFW and me and the dogs might be able to make it to this rally, arriving later on Thursday. I'll let you know once I can firm this up.

jassson007

Brainstorming on how I can make this rally. Nancy was flying to MSP from BNA but I think she can fly out of DFW and me and the dogs might be able to make it to this rally, arriving later on Thursday. I'll let you know once I can firm this up.

We would love to have you Jim and understand if the logistics don't work out but would love to teach you how to eat some boiled crawfish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Jim, make sure you check Love Field (DAL) as well as Dallas Ft.Worth International (DFW). Love field is easier to get in and out of.

jassson007

Just another reminder to those that might want to join us in south Louisiana.

jbeletti

Jim and 3 dogs are coming to the LA rally!

AR: 17-Mar (Thu)
LV: 21-Mar (Mon)
NT: 4
DP: $39.38
ST: 42

See ya soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.