EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Henderson - 3/18/2016 to 3/20/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I appreciate it but long term forecast is for more rain. But hey why ruin it when it has rained at every rally we have hosted. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain or Shine, at least your camping. Wish we could make it. One of these days...... Pesky kid, all her fancy book learnin.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rain or Shine, at least your camping. Wish we could make it. One of these days...... Pesky kid, all her fancy book learnin.

Lol you got that right on the camping thing huh...lol!!

Maddi is a smart girl keep her in school so she can take care of y'all when you get old. lol

jassson007

Well just got message from George S and he is still not feeling well enough to hit the road as well as his friends with the SOB so they both have canceled.

Ed and Susan P have also canceled as they are not sure they can get here due to the road closures.

pegmikef

Sorry to hear about George. We missed him in Quanah too.

On another note, Jay and Stella, Bob Curry, and Peggy and I arrived at the Oasis earlier today and this is a beautiful park! We came down I-49 from 20 to 10 with no water problems at all although several of the exits were closed because of high water as was I-10 east and west bound at the TX/LA border. Y'all come and see us. I think Jim B. is also coming in today.

jassson007

Oasis? You mean Cajun Palms or did y'all stop somewhere and are pushing in tomorrow? Glad y'all made it with no issues.

pegmikef

My bad, the park is so nice it is like an oasis in the middle of a hectic area, but it is in fact the Cajun Palms!

jbeletti

Sorry to hear about George. We missed him in Quanah too.

On another note, Jay and Stella, Bob Curry, and Peggy and I arrived at the Oasis earlier today and this is a beautiful park! We came down I-49 from 20 to 10 with no water problems at all although several of the exits were closed because of high water as was I-10 east and west bound at the TX/LA border. Y'all come and see us. I think Jim B. is also coming in today.

I'm leaving Dallas tomorrow (Wed) and will roll into Henderson on Thursday by mid-afternoon.

jbeletti

Yeah, Jim I saw that on FB . . . got a day ahead of myself I guess.

Bet I completely confused you when I arrived today! It's just me and the dogs and we got an early start, so I compressed 2 days travel into 1 and showed up at 5pm today (Wed) instead of tomorrow :)

jassson007

Bet I completely confused you when I arrived today! It's just me and the dogs and we got an early start, so I compressed 2 days travel into 1 and showed up at 5pm today (Wed) instead of tomorrow :)

Confused me when I saw the checkin with you listed at dinner. Lol. See y'all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.