Mountain Region Chat Room

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well you could also say it is untamed! So yes the Broncos are untamed and Lets get a Win and allow Peyton to go out in STYLE!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! BRONCOS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peyton will retire on TOP.....Congrats Denver..

Doublegranch

Super excited today!
Signed the purchase order for my New 2017 Sundance 3100CK this morning....
Few hours later sold my North Trail to a wholesaler....can't let him have it until I get my new VIN, around Monday!
Didn't want the hassle of having the NT hanging around until it was sold...Now I get the Barn drive thru back for the new RAM & Tractor.
I am JAZZED TODAY! Can't keep a handle on it right now!!!!
Will be heading back to Goshen, IN in April to pick it up>>>>YES!!!!!!!!!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats, Gary, love that "new rig coming" electricity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Gregg & Linda:

Not sure what you are putting in the water but Colo is on fire with new usernames signing up on the forum!
Congratulations!! Hope they all sign up as members for the Colo Chapter!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It does seem to be quite a few all of a sudden. I think it is the great group of people here. Or maybe the storms have them wanting to get to warmer winter areas.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Gregg . . . don't forget that if you need my services for DJ'ing or photography . . . just ask!

I will provide whatever you need!

I had over 30 people attend my photography class at the Tucson Rodeo Rally!

And I can bring my DJ equipment to the rallies as well . . .

Just ask . . . and you shall receive!

gwalter

Thanks John, we may want to look at something in the photography area for Mountaindale.

Doublegranch

Has anyone used or have any knowledge to the longevity of the RV Carports that have the material for the roof? This is the material you see on playgrounds and on a lot of military posts.
They say it has a 20 year life????? I am going to build a pole barn type cover for the Sundance and these appear to be easy to put up and a building permit is not required, thus saving on Taxes.
Any thoughts are appreciated.

Doublegranch

This will certainly be an unusual insurance claim...hope the owner is in "Good Hands" with Allstate!
Sobering photo of an SUV that got lit up by mistake, by an F16 driver near the air-ground gunnery range outside Dugway, Utah.
The 'light paint and body damage' is the result of a quarter second burst by the fighter's 20mm gun, (which fires about 3000 rounds per minute). An estimated 15-20 rounds left the gun… the results are as you see below.

The shots did hit the gas tank, but it didn't explode; the gas just leaked out. The good news is that he only had 508 rounds of Ball Training Ammo and not HEI (high explosive incendiary).

What's even more astonishing is, the SUV was being driven at the time!

The driver and the guy in the right-hand passenger seat escaped withsome light glass injury to the driver, and a dislocated shoulder to the passenger. The passenger who normally sits in the back seat had just moved to another vehicle.

The vehicle was on the military reservation… but a full three miles away from the gunnery range.

The pilot is doubtless busily writing…

'I WILL NOT ENGAGE SOFT CIVILIAN VEHICLES IN NO-FIRE ZONES'

1,000 times... after which he will be PCS'd to Shemeya AFB, Alaska.

Attachments

• UT gunnery range.jpg
    UT gunnery range.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 39

brianlajoie

I dunno, maybe a little bondo and some paint and it will look like new. Maybe they can drop it off at their nearest CW for a speedy repair! :)

gwalter

I would think that he would also owe the guys in the SUV for a new package of underwear.