EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Pahrump - 10/15/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rddocatt

Floyd, You sent out a message or email the other day. I sent it to the wife but she did not get it. Therefore could you resend it to this dummy . Sandy keep track of all the event schedules and I think that is what I sent her. Many thanks:(

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Floyd, I received a call from the CG and I guess we are in a different site now. Something about the people in our previous site (57) cant move for a few weeks. Wife got very sick.

Bob&Patty

Jim,#64. BTW, what day are you going to Pomona??? Got a bunch here that want to go as a group.

Trailer Trash

Hi,
We will not be able to attend due to health concerns (not serious). Hope everyone has a great time and see you down the road somewhere.

Art and Teresa

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dinner Crew working hard on main course for pot-luck.

Attachments

• William Floyd Wayne and Scott.jpg
    William Floyd Wayne and Scott.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 24

Gaffer

Sorry we had to cancel our plans for attending this rally. We were looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Got some sad news as we pulled into Sparks Marina on Wed. PJ's brother was in the hospital and wasn't doing well. Family was told he may only have about 48 hours. Our hearts were heavy and had a difficult time processing everything, then a familiar face showed up...it was Kevin White! They had pulled in the same day from Yellowstone. We had a good visit with lot's of hugs before leaving to return to Bend. Thanks Kevin and Hennie for being there! Heartland friends are the BEST!!!!!!! We got home in time for PJ to spend time with his brother. Sadly he passed early on Friday morning.:(
Karol

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So sorry PA and Karol. You know we are only a couple of hours away if you need anything.
Kristy

KARRON

Pahrump Rally

Thank you Floyd & Carol, had a great a great time, lots of food and drink, and again meet up with old friends and got to meet new ones too. We love Heartland Rallys, this was our 3rd one this year cant wait for next year. Love you all take care till next we meet. Rick & Karron White

Last edited by a moderator:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Floyd,
Thanks for a really outstanding, fun rally!

William, thanks for some out-of-this-world food! (With assistance from Floyd, Wayne and Scott.)

See you all in Temecula. Trace

Last edited:

wino2

Floyd and Carol,
What a great rally! Had rain in the morning, but had awesome evenings. We had a wonderful time visiting with old and new friends. Masterchef William's dutchoven talent really hit the spot. ( I'm still licking my fingers ). Good food and good friends, just doesn't get any better than that! We look forward to the next one!
Hugs to all!
Wayne and Melinda 😀

Bob&Patty

Floyd, Pat and I had a great time. William and gang made great ribs and chicken. We met new people and saw old friends again.

SD08ER

Floyd we had a great time. Great food and friends. Loved the thunderstorms. Can't wait to see everyone at the end of the month and do it all over again. Only had to go around three road closures.

Status
Not open for further replies.