Introduction - Maryland Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Mike and Jodi Vanderford (JMVford) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Maryland Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Mike and Jodi are taking over from Mike and Ann Walker, who are the founding Chapter Leaders for the Maryland Chapter. Sadly Ann has passed away, but we will always be grateful for everything that Mike and Ann did for their Chapter and for the Club.

The Maryland Chapter includes the entire state of Maryland in the Northeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Maryland Chapter Leaders, Mike and Jodi!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yay Mike and Jodi...we will be up that way next summer and look forward to visiting y'all. If y'all ever make it to the south and more specifically to Louisiana look us up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Congrats to Mike and Jodi. You will do just great as the new Maryland Leaders and we are looking forward to Rallying with you. As for Mike and Anne, founding leaders, they did an outstanding job for the HOC and we will miss Annie and look forward to relaxing and golfing with Big Mike.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Mike & Jodi. If we can help with anything, just give us a holler.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the leadership team Mike and Jodi. We hope to get to meet you someday.

Kristy

jbeletti

Congratulations and thank you Mike and Jodi for stepping up to lead the MD chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Thank you also to Mike Walker as he and Ann have laid a really solid foundation for you.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike and Jodi, thanks for stepping up and taking over the leadership of the Maryland chapter. Mike and Ann did a fine job and I'm sure that you will too. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
THANKS Mike! You and Ann have given the Walkers some great memories. We appreciate all that you have done.

Mike & Jodi, Thanks so much for stepping up and taking the reigns. Can't ask for any better people to work with. We know Maryland's in great hands.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Yay Mike and Jodi...we will be up that way next summer and look forward to visiting y'all. If y'all ever make it to the south and more specifically to Louisiana look us up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll have to see what we can do about that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations. It was nice meeting you two. :cool:

Looking forward to our first Maryland Rally. It was great meeting you guys as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to Mike and Jodi. You will do just great as the new Maryland Leaders and we are looking forward to Rallying with you. As for Mike and Anne, founding leaders, they did an outstanding job for the HOC and we will miss Annie and look forward to relaxing and golfing with Big Mike.

Thanks guys. I know you will do just as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Mike & Jodi. If we can help with anything, just give us a holler.

Thank you. Don't be surprised when we call. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the leadership team Mike and Jodi. We hope to get to meet you someday.

Kristy

Thanks. Oregon is a long way off. Can we do that in a weekend? I wonder? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations and thank you Mike and Jodi for stepping up to lead the MD chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Thank you also to Mike Walker as he and Ann have laid a really solid foundation for you.

Jim, Thanks. We'll try to live up to their standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike and Jodi, thanks for stepping up and taking over the leadership of the Maryland chapter. Mike and Ann did a fine job and I'm sure that you will too. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Thanks going out too you in Texas.

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS Mike! You and Ann have given the Walkers some great memories. We appreciate all that you have done.

Mike & Jodi, Thanks so much for stepping up and taking the reigns. Can't ask for any better people to work with. We know Maryland's in great hands.

Jamie and Ginger, I know you have our backs. Thanks for all you do.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mike and Jodi,
Congratulations on your new leadership role. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we have. Trace

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations and I hope you enjoy as much as we do. Hope to meet you in the future, or maybe I have and forgot

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Jodi and Mike, it is wonderful that you will hold the reigns as Maryland Chapter Leaders. We hope that we can attend your next rally.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Mike and Jodi to The Heartland Family, I am sure that it will be lots of fun for you. Thanks for taking on the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.