EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Brookville - 8/19/2016 to 8/21/2016

Optional Events for the Rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-n-Justina

Thanks Bob and Connie for putting on a great rally. We had an awesome time and made many new friends. Thanks for all your hard work and we are already looking forward to next year's Ohio Rally. Hope everyone has a safe trip to their next stop.

kkamshop

We had a great time hanging with the Heartlanders in Ohio! Thanks to Bob and Connie for planning a fun rally.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Connie and I would like to thank everyone for:

• the kind words
  • attending the Ohio Rally
  • all the help and your stuff (canopies, coolers, tables, etc.) that you provided
  • your generosity with both the 50/50 and the Shoes4theShoeless donations
  • the terrific food
  • most importantly, the friendships that were rekindled and just begun.

Best wishes to everyone, we hope to see you down the road and for sure at the Ohio Chapter Rally in 2017.

Safe travels.

diesel_doberman

The look your son gives you when you tell him the Ohio rally is over and the next one is a year away
db7131565a207f6c43960a7469340424.jpg

Sniper

Big thank you to Bob & Connie for all their hard work, and making this a fantastic rally. We really had a great time. Wish I had not been so hesitant in the past on attending a rally. Everyone was great, and treated us as if we were old friends. In fact, we had such a good time that the Commander and I are trying to juggle some dates so we can get in another rally this year! Also big kudos to those who helped the fellow Heartlander whose rig had issues. OUTSTANDING! We look forwarding to seeing you ALL again, and hope that everyone had a safe trip home, or to their next destination. :)

Did I mention we had a lot of great food too! GEDC1647.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.