Optional Events for the Rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Bob and Connie,
Just finished registering for the Rally. Arriving on Aug 18th leaving on Aug 22nd. Looking forward to the rally. Already bigger than last year!

Yay! Glad to hear you'll be back again this year!

Mike-n-Justina

Just made our reservations. Arriving 8/17/2016 leaving 8/21/2016. Unless they make a change we are on site 10. Can't wait to see everyone.

Sniper

I'm sure I'll be able to set my watch by you. Glad you're in!
Only while we are in transit Bob. Once we are in the campgrounds Sweet P (the Commander) refuses to follow any kind of training schedule. I tried it once. I lost. LOL

Dennyha

My wife and I are planning to come also. Is there any benefit to buying a VKR membership?

simsfmly

My wife and I are planning to come also. Is there any benefit to buying a VKR membership?

That's great to hear!

Re the VKR membership, it really depends on how often you're going to be staying at a KOA in the coming year -- you'll get 10% off throughout the year.

As far as our rally, you'll receive 10% off your rate if we have at least 10+ rigs, and you'll make 8.

Hope that helps. Glad to hear you're considering our Ohio Heartland Chapter Rally.

Kbvols

This rally will hit 10 rigs I just know it going to be HUGE!! It's a great Park and Saturday night the park will have the decades band playing hits from the 50's 60's and 70's....will be a fun time I am sure ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simsfmly

Got two PM's that Nick and Darlene Hanck and our North Central Regional Directors, Karen and Dan Halvorsen will be attending!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
If this rally was a week earlier, we'd help to break that 10 rig mark! I have a close high school friend we would visit enroute, but due to a family commitment, we'll have to pass. Maybe next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbvols

One rig away from 10 going to be a fun time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Rally Attendance by year (records that we have):

2010: 11
2011: 06
2012: 05
2013: 08
2014: 05
2015: 05

Average: 6.667 rigs/year.
National State Chapter Rally average last year: 18 rigs

- - - Updated - - -

If this rally was a week earlier, we'd help to break that 10 rig mark! I have a close high school friend we would visit enroute, but due to a family commitment, we'll have to pass. Maybe next year.

We're going to try to hold firm to two weeks before Labor Day (August 18-20, 2017), so hope you'll consider us for next year.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Ohio Chapter Rally Attendance by year (records that we have):

2010: 11
2011: 06
2012: 05
2013: 08
2014: 05
2015: 05

Average: 6.667 rigs/year.
National State Chapter Rally average last year: 18 rigs

- - - Updated - - -

We're going to try to hold firm to two weeks before Labor Day (August 18-20, 2017), so hope you'll consider us for next year.

I definitely consider all rally dates but we (the DW) have a family commitment every year on that particular weekend so that pretty much says it all !

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Reservations made today for Rally - Arriving August 17th site 27. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.