EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Brookville - 8/19/2016 to 8/21/2016

Optional Events for the Rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennyha

We just learned that our annual family picnic, in eastern PA, is that same weekend. Unfortunately, we going to have to miss this one.

Sniper

The Commander authorized an additional day! We will be arriving on Thursday the 18th instead of the 19th. Site #9. (Candy was very accommodating to our request by the way). :)

Kbvols

The Commander authorized an additional day! We will be arriving on Thursday the 18th instead of the 19th. Site #9. (Candy was very accommodating to our request by the way). :)
That's great! The drill sergeant and I will be there Thursday evening after work probably around 8pm . We are in site 12.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired

Awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

That's great! The drill sergeant and I will be there Thursday evening after work probably around 8pm . We are in site 12.

We'll keep the fire going for you!

simsfmly

We would like to join you for your rally as well

That's terrific!

You can either call the Dayton KOA @ 937.833.3888 (ask for Candy) or use the KOA website. Either way, tell Candy you're with the Ohio Heartland Group or on the website under "SpecialRequests", type in Ohio Heartland Group so that we'll be placed together.

Obviously, the earlier you register the closer we can be together.

The deposit cost will be $57.52, and the discount will be taken off your final amount you pay when you arrive (based on the number of rigs we have attend).

Let me know when you've registered!

Buckeye

Patti and I will be attending your rally in August. Made our reservations today for the 18th thru the 21st. Site #34. We're looking forward to meeting some new friends in our home state.

Sniper

Patti and I will be attending your rally in August. Made our reservations today for the 18th thru the 21st. Site #34. We're looking forward to meeting some new friends in our home state.
Fantastic! We'll see ya there. :)

simsfmly

Sensational news!

We'll look forward to seeing you there!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra Funderburg will be joining you. We will be on site 28, arriving Aug 15 and departing on Aug 21. Looking forward to meeting new (to us) Heartlanders.

simsfmly

I have updated our first post with an always evolving schedule (it's not accurate until I hand it to you when you arrive -- and even then it's going to change :rolleyes:). I've also attached it to this post for your convenience.

I've also updated the attendee list with their forum names and a link to their profiles. Please check your PM box for a message from me about the Rally.

Thanks again to those who are supporting the Ohio HOC Rally.

Attachments

• 2016 Fall Rally Schedule.docx
    278.8 KB · Views: 40

EPaulikonis

Just received word that the new hangar at the Air Force Museum will be open to the public 8 June.

The world’s largest military aviation museum is getting bigger! Be one of the first to visit the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force’s new fourth building, which opens to the public on June 8, 2016. See more than 70 aircraft in four new galleries -- Presidential, Research & Development, Space and Global Reach. You can board a space shuttle, walk through four presidential aircraft, look inside cargo planes, enjoy new educational opportunities in three STEM Learning Nodes and much more -- all with FREE admission and parking!

simsfmly

Very happy that Mike, Sharon and Tabetha are going to be joining us!

Glad to see so many people are making the Ohio Rally a part of their summer plans.

simsfmly

Ron Russell from Performance Trailer Braking will be giving a Disc Brake Conversion and Trailer Tire seminar that he has been doing at other Heartland Rallies on Friday after our Ice Cream Social Welcome party before our optional dinner.

He is not planning on having his installers but they will have Disk Brake Conversion Specials plus Tire & Wheel upgrade specials for the rallies.

I have updated the itinerary on page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.