Our 3010 Modifications

farside291

These are the ones we put in both our bathrooms. Pulled the Duro's and these fit perfectly.

Attachments

• 28f81381-4f83-42de-844e-5ede2298e47e_1000.jpg
    28f81381-4f83-42de-844e-5ede2298e47e_1000.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 99

Sniper

Thanks for all the reply's everyone! You all rock! Sorry TravelTiger, no smart phone for me. I'm still rockin' a 8 year old $29.00 flip phone. :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
These are the ones we put in both our bathrooms. Pulled the Duro's and these fit perfectly.

Yes, they will fit a 3-hole, because they have the pull-rod. Looks great!

Our issue is finding a style we like (single lever, 3-hole) in oil-rubbed bronze. Not as many choices.

Sniper

Yes, they will fit a 3-hole, because they have the pull-rod. Looks great!

Our issue is finding a style we like (single lever, 3-hole) in oil-rubbed bronze. Not as many choices.
I know the bath has the pull rod, and the kitchen has the pull out hose. There is currently a 3 foot snow drift between me and the Cyclone so there won't be any going to look today. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I know the bath has the pull rod, and the kitchen has the pull out hose. There is currently a 3 foot snow drift between me and the Cyclone so there won't be any going to look today. :)

BR sink faucet set doesn't necessarily have to have a pull up drain rod.
We just replaced our sink faucets while giving our S&B BR a facelift. The brand the DW selected from Lowes only used the center hole with a plate to cover the other two. The drain assembly is a push/snap locking setup. Pretty neat actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper

Changed out the bathroom facet today.
Before:GEDC1359.jpg
After: GEDC1360.jpg
Pretty straight forward took less than an 1/2 hour to replace. I'll check for leaks here in a couple of weeks after de-winterization, but I got the fittings as tight as I dared. The new facet has all brass innards. It's a Pfister "Solita" model #F-048-SOKK Brushed Nickle Finish. It also comes with a "push and seal" drain, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna change that out or not (unless the Commander makes up my mind for me). It was about 80 bucks at our local hardware store so I'm sure you could find it cheaper at one of the big box stores, but we like our local guy. Once the Commander decides on the kitchen that will be next. Stay tuned. :)

TravelTiger

Before:View attachment 43307
After: View attachment 43308
Pretty straight forward took less than an 1/2 hour to replace. I'll check for leaks here in a couple of weeks after de-winterization, but I got the fittings as tight as I dared. The new facet has all brass innards. It's a Pfister "Solita" model #F-048-SOKK Brushed Nickle Finish. It also comes with a "push and seal" drain, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna change that out or not (unless the Commander makes up my mind for me). It was about 80 bucks at our local hardware store so I'm sure you could find it cheaper at one of the big box stores, but we like our local guy. Once the Commander decides on the kitchen that will be next. Stay tuned. :)

Looks great!!! So can you still use the existing sink stopper?

BLHFUN

Looks good!

Sniper

Thanks. I was wrong about the mechanical stopper, it just had a manual one so yes the current stopper works just fine. The "Boss" has been eyeballing the new fancy pants stopper pretty hard though. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks. I was wrong about the mechanical stopper, it just had a manual one so yes the current stopper works just fine. The "Boss" has been eyeballing the new fancy pants stopper pretty hard though. :)

Good job and easy enough to do. See my comment in Post #45. The two sink and bathtub fixture upgrades I did in the house are the same brand with the "push & snap" drain stoppers. The DW is happy with them...

TravelTiger

Oops, sorry, this has been answered.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks DW seen your post while I was at Home depot and I got a text from her as I was standing there looking at them already. Thanks
And of course I have 2 sinks to do.
c0797356549af60fc75a9fca5495ec10.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sniper

Thanks DW see your post while I was at Home depot and I got a text from her as I was standing there looking at them already. Thanks
And of course I have 2 sinks to do.
c0797356549af60fc75a9fca5495ec10.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
The Commander really got a kick out of this. Wonder if they're in ca hoots together. LOL