Our 3010 Modifications

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks DW seen your post while I was at Home depot and I got a text from her as I was standing there looking at them already. Thanks
And of course I have 2 sinks to do.
c0797356549af60fc75a9fca5495ec10.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nice! I like that style, but I need oil-rubbed bronze. ;)

Bones

I'm a little late to the party but nice mods. I like your leveling system addition as well as your faucet additions. The kitchen faucet was an easy mod I just had to buy the shark bite adapters from home depot and get flexible line. Now our faucet doesn't leak any more in the cabinet. After using the new faucet for a couple of trips I don't like it but was a cheap alternative to the pull out sprayer ones that cost a small fortune.

Sniper

I'm a little late to the party but nice mods. I like your leveling system addition as well as your faucet additions. The kitchen faucet was an easy mod I just had to buy the shark bite adapters from home depot and get flexible line. Now our faucet doesn't leak any more in the cabinet. After using the new faucet for a couple of trips I don't like it but was a cheap alternative to the pull out sprayer ones that cost a small fortune.
Thanks Bones. The Commander likes the pull out sprayer (which ours has now), but it's not tall enough to get her large pot under (it's only 4 1/2" above counter height) which leads me to Jerrods kitchen faucet. The Commander likes that one Jerrod is it from the factory?

P.S. We Love Our Leveling System Bones. :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Yes mine is from factory, with pull out sprayer.
I think it's the same thing as you'll find in Home depot or Lowe's

Sniper

Yes mine is from factory, with pull out sprayer.
I think it's the same thing as you'll find in Home depot or Lowe's

Would you happen to know the height from the bottom of the nozzle head to the counter top? She is looking for an 8-9" of distance from the counter top.

Bones

It came with an adapter plate. I didn't use it so when you go looking look to see if it has a plate in there. And thanks

Sniper

Look like just over 8"
f58ced3b31dcc4a779fc34ef5115a770.jpg

Perfect! She said that's just the height she wants. Now all I have to do is find one designed for a 3 hole counter top and I'll be in there. Thanks for laying the tape up to it for reference. That helped a lot, and I really appreciate it. Your bathroom faucet's look great as well. :)

Sniper

Ya most of them have a cover plate in there to cover the extra holes

Our only uses the 2 outside holes for mounting. All the hoses run thru the center hole. In any case that's what She's wanting so we all know that's what is gonna happen. LOL

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Good luck
Get 2 1/2" sharkbite valves.
The faucet should have the steel braided lines in there but you never know

Sniper

Good luck
Get 2 1/2" sharkbite valves to the faucet should have the steel braided lines in there but you never know

Will do. That box WILL BE coming open before we leave the store. Been had too many times on that sort of thing.