Not sure which model??

Huggy

We are first time buyers. We have spent many hours online and on dealer's lot looking at new TT's and have narrowed down to Heartland brand. Now we are undecided on what model. We love the looks of the brand and cannot decide on a model. We are considering several different models TR27ODK, TR29IKBS, TR29MSB, TR30USBH, TR30ODK, TR32ODK.

From what I read on these, I should be able to pull...and stop any one of these trailers with my tow vehicle. It may come down to our dealer has the TR27ODK, TR32ODK on their lot but I don't what to miss out on something I'm not seeing, or someone may suggest on one of these other trailers.

Any thoughts on any of these trailers? Thanks in advance!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Huggy and welcome to this great forum.
Buying a trailer and making that important decision as to which one is tough.
I personally like more room. The TK32ODK has the extra slide with a bunk room. Do you need that for kids or guests?
If so it might be the better choice.
Both rigs have similar floor plans with the exception of the bunk room.
Good luck in making your decision and come back and let us know which one.
Since you are in IL consider attending the Illinois Chapter Rally in Chatham (Springfield). Click on this link [LINK] for more information.

Peace
Dave

Huggy

Thanks Dave, Yes the wife mentioned the room for our children and if they had someone come along with us. Thank you for the rally info.

Steve