Not enough cold air in bunk house

Hello!
I am the proud new owner of a 3250bh travel trailer. On a recent trip to the beach we noticed that it was extremely warm in the bunk house area in the rear of the trailer. I know that it's the furthest area from the AC unit and have done things like close the main vents on the AC unit to push air to the vents, changed angle of vents to push air to the rear and also covered the rear windows with both blinds and curtains. Am I missing something? Or do I just live with it knowing that it will be warmer back there?
Thanks for any advise you may have!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your new Wilderness comes in at nearly 37 feet long. That is a long way to move cold air from only one AC unit.
If you are wanting more cold air in the bunk area I suggest adding a floor fan to help circulate the air, though I doubt it would do much.
The best thing would be to add a second AC unit. Since there is an option to have one installed your rig should be wired for it.

Peace
Dave

same issue with our older 315 bunk (34 feet long) then someone mentioned the old saying...
Do I like children
Yes I do
Boiled Broiled or in a stew

(old witches saying from Halloweens many yrs ago)

I dont know if you can check to see if the hose is kinked blocking air flow or not but thats one of my winter jobs.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are having a similar problem in our new 2015 Prowler . . . except with the furnace.

All of the heat is blowing upstairs in the bathroom and bedroom . . . and barely a breeze in the living room and kitchen.

I'm guessing either a blockage . . . or a disconnect in the duct work.