ATF: Landmark - 1 month, no seat no approval??

busted2341

I was wondering what it takes for either a reply or just plain fix or repair of my theater seating that fell apart. It has been 1 month. I have sent everything asked for. I get promised email return that never comes and when I call and ask for information I get "waiting on the vender" and nothing else from Heartland. I would really like to sit in my 100k Landmark seat. It broke completely in the second month I owned this LM. This is my forth Heartland product, not having this kind of problem in the past. I guess I expected a little better. Blaming the vender just won't work anymore, sorry. I just want to sit on what I paid for! Any help was REALLY be appreciated!...Frank

danemayer

Hi busted2341,

Maybe you're just venting, but if you're expecting an answer here, let me suggest you get back on the phone and ask Heartland Customer Service for a more specific status. If customer service has ordered a part for a chair, or an entire chair, the Heartland Parts Dep't will have a record of the order placed on their supplier and if necessary should be able to call the supplier to determine the status.

Based on my experience ordering fabric from Heartland that had to come from the furniture supplier, a 4-6 weeks may not be unusual. It may take a couple of days for Heartland to actually place the order. The supplier could easily have a 2 week + turnaround on a special order. Then there's delivery time to Heartland. Heartland may take another week to get it out the door. And finally there's delivery time to you. Even if nothing goes wrong, it's pretty easy to get to 6 weeks.

I know we'd all agree that it would be better if things went a lot faster, but it doesn't seem to be that way on RVs.

busted2341

I agree with everything you said. And the timeline I expect as you have experienced. What the problem is, and I know this site is monitored, the service folks just NEVER get back with you. I have called over and over, well weekly and get nothing. I am only wanting an answer. The shipping I am not worried about. I see the seating as not repairable but am still waiting. When I have called, it was obvious no monitoring of emails goes on since we all can tell when during a conversation the email sent the week prior was not even looked at until the call with questions. If they would tell me, ok, I would be willing to ship to dealer and I will go get it...I am venting a bit, just a little frustrating for me, a person who just wants an answer or 2!....

jbeletti

Frank - I've passed this up line at Heartland. Sorry this is taking so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busted2341

Update: Well I found out the Service writer I was dealing with was let go. I can't imagine why, since I also discovered he had not taken care of my claim. So within 24 hours I was contacted by Heartland and things are in place. vender has claim and is sending replacement...Thanx Heartland, That is why this is my 4th Product.....