Sliding glass door for rear of garage going onto patio

dgano1147

Has anyone put a sliding glass door or French doors on an Edge 357? We have turned the garage into a den and want to install some type of glass doors with screens. Your input will be appreciated.

Matts1122

You are the first I have seen with an edge 357. I have the same trailer. Have only had it for 3 weeks and haven't changed anything with it. Sorry I couldn't answer your question. How do you like yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dgano1147

You are the first I have seen with an edge 357. I have the same trailer. Have only had it for 3 weeks and haven't changed anything with it. Sorry I couldn't answer your question. How do you like yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We love ours. We bought it in March of this year. The only toys we have are 4 small shih tzu s. We put an indoor outdoor rug in garage, curtains and wicker chairs. We also use it for dining. Hope you enjoy yours. Thanks for responding.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Sarge

We looked at the Edge and went with the RW partially because of the three season doors. Maybe there is a way to order and install them....

Sarge

dgano1147

We were told by Heartland that we couldn't have a seasonal door installed, so we made our own. Much better as we can heat and cool the garage.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Here's our finished patio doors. Sorry, don't know why they're sideways

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Because
you took them vertically, iPhones will lock the orientation when posting to some websites. Easiest way to correct would be to take the photo horizontally and crop if needed, or take vertically, rotate and crop a bit and save-post the edited photo.