RV Wall and roof Frame layout

I have looked and looked and cannot find the structural wall and roof layout of my 2012 Landmark Rushmore. I want to add the kayak rack to the roof, but would like to see the size and location of the wall and roof supports. Does anyone know where I can obtain something like a structural blueprint of the trailer?

I’m trying to replicate this...

IMG_9649-preview2.jpg

IMG_9642-preview2.jpg

jimtoo

Hi silver 200 tj,

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. They may send you a diagram to show what your looking for. They normally do not just post this info for everyone to see or copy.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

wdk450

I don't know if this will help you at this time of year in Texas, but on cool, dewy, mornings if I get up on the roof I can see the framing members under the roof outlined in the dew, since the metal members are colder.

Just called customer service and was informed that they cannot provide that information to me as it's not documented. I have a hard time believing that. Anyone else have any ideas?

wdk450

Just called customer service and was informed that they cannot provide that information to me as it's not documented. I have a hard time believing that. Anyone else have any ideas?

Actually, I got the roof member document e-mailed to me when I was going to install solar panels, but then didn't. I guess it depends who you talk to at Heartland and what the policy is that week.

I would think that a good stud finder should be able to detect the aluminum studs through the rubber roof and osb board.

Lynn1130

I called because I was looking at adding an awning to the rear of the trailer and they provided a schematic of the wall studs. I think you need to keep talking until you find the right person.

Thank you for the information, it’s sad that you have to keep calling until you get the person who is willing to assist. I’ll give them a call tomorrow.

Lynn1130

This is who helped me with mine. It did take some time getting an answer as he had to track down a person who had the details but he was very helpful. Luckily I still had this info in my "sent" emails. I got the info and then found that no one made an awning that was the right length for the beams so gave up.

Ron Scarberry
Heartland Service Rep
(574) 262-8030 ext 2157
https://portal.heartlandrvs.com/sites/ep/default.aspx
Closed 4pm EST. Fridays