EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 5/6/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcox

sorry I haven't got with you sooner, but we will be at the rally in site 44b. will arrive on the 5th and leave on the 9th. looking forward to seeing everyone again. glad the different campground worked out. I don't intend on camping at gulf state again. what a mess and we were almost three weeks getting them to straighten it out. hope the rain and wind does not cause problems as it has in our recent camping trips.

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great!! Glad you can make it! This campground should work out great - the Lesters drove through a few weeks ago and gave a good report, and the staff has been great to work with. See y'all there!

JanAndBill

Looks like we may have a few days off in medical appointments coming up the week of the rally. Any sites left, and is anyone coming in early????

plshilo

Hey All,
Looks like we Will Have Our New Big County at the rally....we are going to pick it up next Thursday spend the weekend checking things out then come home and leave for the rally Thursday afternoon. See you and Lets Great Really to Rally!!!!!!!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Now that is some good news to here. Bill and Janet are going to be there and Phil and Linda will be showing off their new rig. We are looking forward to seeing the bunch; got to visit with the Burks and Lesters at the Southeast Rally. And met James Brown and his band of renown. Don't forget, we are doing seafood research. Who's better Tin Top or Docs?
We'll be turning left base on Friday in formation with Jerry and Lily and Eric and Dorothy.
See you soon

BigDaddy

Jan and Bill - great news! Just call the park and see if they have a site and "come on down!" We'll be there Monday, May 2nd and leave the following Monday. Several others will be coming a few days before the rally.

Look ok forward to seeing y'all! Let me know your site number.

hogan

Attention Rachel and Ricky, we found the Blackberry Ginger Ale at Kroger here in Nashville. If you want me to stock up, let me know today and I will buzz by the Kroger. Small mileage charge for delivery. Hogan

plshilo

Attention Rachel and Ricky, we found the Blackberry Ginger Ale at Kroger here in Nashville. If you want me to stock up, let me know today and I will buzz by the Kroger. Small mileage charge for delivery. Hogan
WOW.....Blackberry Ginger Ale now that would be a Strange taste

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK, lock the doors and turn out the lights, the van Opstal's are coming. Just thought I would give fair warning. We made a reservation with the campground today, so we will arrive Friday 5/6 and will be on site #48. Looking forward to seeing you again. :D

BigDaddy

Eric and Dorothy - Great News!! We look forward to seeing y'all next week!!

hogan

Don't know if the Blackberry Ginger Ale is available down in LA yet, but we first found it in Florida and now in Nashville. It's a nice taste. Great taste, less filling?

GETnBYE

Looks like we may have a few days off in medical appointments coming up the week of the rally. Any sites left, and is anyone coming in early????
So glad y'all get time for a rally!
As for the coming early question......Wednesday evening is as early as we can make it.

EEdawg

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf SHores - 5/6/2016 to 5/8/2016

The Coopers sent me a convincing message about the rally. We will be there! Reservation was just made. Site 18 -Arriving Thursday 5th, Leave Monday the 9th.
The SE regional rally was really great.

GWRam

Hope you don't mind some Rally crashers from GA. Reserved site 8. Arriving 6th and departing the 9th.
Looking forward to it.
Dave and Cathy

BigDaddy

That's SUPER!! Dave and Cathy - Richard and Clara bring us to 19 rigs registered!! WOO-HOO!! Glad you can make it! Look forward to meeting y'all. As for our GA friends - remember "what happens in Alabama stays in Alabama" - HA!

Titanguy

Disc Brake Update:
Dexter has announced a price increase effective 6/15/2016. I do not know how much at this time. Any orders placed from now thru the end of the Rally will be price protected.
The Rally price on 8 hole wheel applications is $2450 installed and the DIY Kit is $1650. I will not have my installers at the rally but they will be making a Southeast Install Trip mid-late May.

BigDaddy

Thanks, Ron, for the heads up on the price increase. Anyone thinking about an upgrade to disc brakes needs to attend Ron's presentation and discuss the upgrade with him at the rally.

hogan

Can't wait to see you two. We get there on Friday, but will be in the area on Wednesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.