EVENT: Other Rally or Event: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlw930

Re: EVENT: RV.net Rally: TX, Fredericksburg - 2/10/2016 to 02/14/2016

This will likely be my first rally after retiring the 1st of Jan. so it will be real "sweet" rally for us. We may stay a week....or two or three. Hey, we'll be flexible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Posz

Count us in! We registered with the Rally website last night and made the campground reservations this morning. We were assigned site 7. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Jim and Betty Posz

Lou_and_Bette

We are registered at cg and rally web page...not sure what will happen with original site #31

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member

Reservations made we are arriving Feb. 9th and departing Feb.15th.

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy signed up at both sites at this time. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and new ones!
2/10/2016-2/14/2015

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired

Reservation made with rally website. Will call Jellystone for reservation next week. Arrive Feb 9 leave 15th.

pegmikef

Mike/Peg and Lou/Bette - please register for the rally at this link.

OK Jim registered with the rally site. Already had reservations for site 6 so I hope they get that sorted out. Arriving Monday 8 Feb and departing Monday 9 Feb.

dlw930

I made campground reservations today for 2/9 - 2/15. We should be good to go.

pegmikef

Sure gonna be a short stay Mike... :)

Jim M

I knew time goes faster and you get CRS as you get older, but not that fast . . . actually will be staying until the 15th of Feb 2016.

On edit: I was just looking at the rally schedule and I am guessing it has not been updated or else I am going to have to extend my dates past the 15th.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We finally got registered with the park but they put us on a waiting list. They are opening some new sites and we are assured of one but no site number is available yet.

jayc

Well, we got some bad news... Stella must have cataract surgery ASAP, so we'll have to miss this one. We've cancelled with the park.

Jim Posz

Sorry to hear that Jay. Hope to catch up with you in Las Vegas this fall if you're heading that direction. Take care, both of you.
Jim Posz

jayc

Thanks Jim. We are planning to be in Vegas but with our recent medical history, nothing is guaranteed.

dlw930

Sorry to hear about Stella. I hope her cataract surgery goes well. Hopefully, we'll see you in Quanah, Weatherford & Branson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Well, we got some bad news... Stella must have cataract surgery ASAP, so we'll have to miss this one. We've cancelled with the park.

Jay - sorry to hear you'll miss this one but very sorry to hear Stella has to have eye surgery. Wishing her all the best.

LBallard

We got registered. Are on a standby list. We'll see how that goes. Tentatively arrive February 9 , depart February 15.

jimtoo

I know lots of folks have heard about Lukenbach, TX and it's only about 5 miles and well worth the time to visit. You never know who might show up and pick and sing a little.

This is link to Lukenbach history. About 20 min video, but good to watch.\

Jim M

Kbvols

Great video Jim. I have been to Texas a few times for business meetings can't wait to be able to go and spend some extended time there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.