EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

If ya'll just want to go someplace because you like to drive,,, well come on down to Texas. We have to drive miles,,, not minutes. :)

Bones

If ya'll just want to go someplace because you like to drive,,, well come on down to Texas. We have to drive miles,,, not minutes. :)
Yeah. A lot of open space. I am waiting to be able to show the girls the mountains while you drive. Especially when they have snow on them. Going west has some great scenery. Like seeing the Archway across I-80 or the Grand Canyon

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're in! Our first rally...can't wait. Just got off the phone, love the campground-we camp here every year.

dawn & ira lustgarten #576 site 1565, 7/21-24/2016:eek:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We're in! Our first rally...can't wait. Just got off the phone, love the campground-we camp here every year.

dawn & ira lustgarten #576 site 1565, 7/21-24/2016:eek:

That's awesome. Glad you like the campground.

Think FOOD & FUN!!

JWalker

Is there a difference in the regional rallies and the chapter rallies?

The regional rally is similar to a state rally but on a larger scale. Generally more activities, sometimes a few venders, sometimes show coaches, generally 4 days, entertainment, maybe a few destination restaurants and site seeing.
But always 2 things....Heartlanders and FOOD!!

JWalker

Everyone welcome,
John & Gayle Bauer to the NE Regional. Glad you can make it.

Also, soon to be new members
Tom & Sally Spreng. Glad you can join the FUN!!

JWalker

Sites are in the 1500 area....

s42pv4.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
As soon as I go back to work we will be making our reservations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

Are there any bathrooms or showers at this place. I was looking at the big map and couldn't find any.

JWalker

Are there any bathrooms or showers at this place. I was looking at the big map and couldn't find any.

Right across from the sites are bathrooms, hot tub, pool and playground. Not sure if there are showers in the bathroom facility.

Bones

The Kline's are in. Site 1571 arriving 7-20 departing 7-24. I haven't decided if I will stay Sunday night

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Jamie, we'll be there. Probably arrive 7/20 for 5 nights. I plan to contact the park after we're home from our current trip. Will update you with the details then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.