EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jamie, we'll be there. Probably arrive 7/20 for 5 nights. I plan to contact the park after we're home from our current trip. Will update you with the details then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Safe travels.

'Lil Guy'

What is the cut off date on reservations? It could take about 5 to 6 weeks to know our schedule. Going to be up near Conn. Would love to take the 'Lil Guy' on tour.

JWalker

What is the cut off date on reservations? It could take about 5 to 6 weeks to know our schedule. Going to be up near Conn. Would love to take the 'Lil Guy' on tour.

We have to turn the group sites back in on 6/25/16. But you can still make reservations after that. It just might be outside the core area.

We we would love to have you and your "Lil Guy"

Bones

We have to turn the group sites back in on 6/25/16. But you can still make reservations after that. It just might be outside the core area.

We we would love to have you and your "Lil Guy"
When I called the lady was trying to put me in the 400 sites. Do you have those reserved too?

JWalker

When I called the lady was trying to put me in the 400 sites. Do you have those reserved too?

Here are the sites reserved for Heartland.

30d8e4x.jpg

JWalker

Just a quick reminder. Some of the PA campgrounds close or have limited hours during the winter months. Don't wait. Make your reservations now.

See you next year.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Count us in. We will be on site #1568. Member #1145. July 21 - 24. See you there.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Jamie and Ginger

We will be arriving on 7/21/15 and departing on 7/24/15 on site 1566 HOC #1880

JWalker

Ok, need some opinions. We are planning to include a trip to the "Famous" Shady Maple Smorgasbord as part of the rally activities. It's only a few short miles from Spring Gulch.

Just wanted to see what people preferred.....a Breakfast, a Lunch or Dinner??
http://www.shady-maple.com/smorgasbord

Ginger and I have never been there before but the response was amazing when we mentioned it at the Copake rally.

Bones

Ok, need some opinions. We are planning to include a trip to the "Famous" Shady Maple Smorgasbord as part of the rally activities. It's only a few short miles from Spring Gulch.

Just wanted to see what people preferred.....a Breakfast, a Lunch or Dinner??
http://www.shady-maple.com/smorgasbord

Ginger and I have never been there before but the response was amazing when we mentioned it at the Copake rally.
How about lunch

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Got set up to arrive on 7/18 and depart 7/24 in site 1572. Is it rally time yet?

Also we are up for lunch at shady maple.

Do we qualify as traveling the furthest yet? Lol

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Got set up to arrive on 7/18 and depart 7/24 in site 1572. Is it rally time yet?

Wait a minute. You mean the Doxies are coming to PA? Looks like Romeo and Juliet will have to sign up soon!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah I had to wait till I was working again so I could afford the deposit so that is why I waited but yes we will be in PA. Second time for me but first time for Jo and the doxies.

JWalker

YEAH!!! Now we're talkin. Y'all welcome Jo & Andy Grimes. They're fixin on comin clean from SWLA to PA.

And yes, the first Doxies on the list...sorry Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.