EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/11/2016 to 8/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry
Talk with Terri Lynn and changed our arrival date to Tuesday the 9th. Way to many things to see and do in the "Dells" area, also Lynn and I need more time to visit with all our HOC friends.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry
Talk with Terri Lynn and changed our arrival date to Tuesday the 9th. Way to many things to see and do in the "Dells" area, also Lynn and I need more time to visit with all our HOC friends.
Great! Love to have ya stay longer and enjoy our area and our WINE. Let's share a bottle. See you then!

- - - Updated - - -

Jill and I will be attending the rally again in 2016. We will be arriving at Country Roads the end of April. After the rally this year we signed on at Country Roads for our first workamping job. :) We loved the place and it works out great for us!

Jerry and Jill Sweeney
I have you in and welcome to the Country Roads Family.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I have a possible special deal for those of you who would like to have disc brakes. Ronald Russell who works for Titan disc brakes will be doing a demo for us during our rally. He is offering HOC members an installed deal on 8 hole wheel unit disc brakes from Titan for $2450. If you are possibly interested in this offer let me know and we will hook you up with Ron. Takes about 8-10 hours to install so planning would be required. Let me know. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays.

bacaye

We pre-registered for site 4...Bill and Barb Yelliott-Liming before we left the 2015 Rally.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Due to some changes in the State law recently for "off premise" wine tasting, we may have to make arrangements for a tour and tasting at the Fawn Creek Winery. We are currently working out those details to include transportation to and from the winery and what costs are involved.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The wisdom of our government. Stop tasting at a location where no driving is necessary to and from the event, but people can drive to the location, taste the wine and then drive back. What am I missing?

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I pretty much agree with you Tom. They have changed a lot for off premise tasting groups. It's funny there is NO charge to it but sales do occur from it which is no illegal. Apparently someone thought they weren't getting their fair share.
I will be posting an idea on the forum because Fawn Creek really wants to serve us. Have a great winter.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I talked with Dan and Sue from the Fawn Creek Winery. They do not want to lose us so they are willing to work with us. They are offering on Thursday night after our meet and greet to pay for the cost of transporting us to the winery and back and waive all cost for the wine taste testing at the winery. We could do this at 6pm and be back at the campground by 8:30 or so. They have music that night so they thought we could do the wine tasting, do some shopping and enjoy a bottle of wine on their deck listening to their music prior to our return to the campground. I am looking for feed back on this right now so please let me know by email on this idea.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting on the deck guzzling, err I mean, sipping wine and listening to music sounds great.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

I won't be able to make this rally but just wanted to say that's great what Fawn Creek is offering. Sounds like a fun time and no one needs to drive. Safe and fun :) Nice move Terry!

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I won't be able to make this rally but just wanted to say that's great what Fawn Creek is offering. Sounds like a fun time and no one needs to drive. Safe and fun :) Nice move Terry!
Sorry to hear you are not coming always a pleasure to have you two. Fawn Creek has been wonderful to our group since Tom W. first got them to come. We are really blessed to have such good people in our corner.

- - - Updated - - -

Sitting on the deck guzzling, err I mean, sipping wine and listening to music sounds great.

Peace
Dave
Thanks Dave sounds like most are in favor of it.

convert

Reginald Hromek
Terry, I don"t see our names on the attendee list. we signed up last summer. also would like to be included in the winery tour. Thanks Reg & Nancy

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! Or at least we are "planning" to be there. We'll should be in the process of selling a home and buying one so we might not make it - but we're hopeful. If all works as planned, we'll stay in the area and camp with our kids the following weekend.

We plan to arrive on Tuesday, August 9
We plan to depart on Wednesday, August 17
We were assigned site 16. I see that someone is listed as already being on that site. I requested a site where my rooftop satellite dish would work and I know 16 and 17 are both good for that. Maybe the other person was moved or cancelled ??

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
The Belettis are coming! Or at least we are "planning" to be there. We'll should be in the process of selling a home and buying one so we might not make it - but we're hopeful. If all works as planned, we'll stay in the area and camp with our kids the following weekend.

We plan to arrive on Tuesday, August 9
We plan to depart on Wednesday, August 17
We were assigned site 16. I see that someone is listed as already being on that site. I requested a site where my rooftop satellite dish would work and I know 16 and 17 are both good for that. Maybe the other person was moved or cancelled ??
Welcome aboard again. We are happy to have you both again this year. Just talked with Terri Lynn and we will get his straightened out yet. Problem is people are making reservations and not sending me emails that they made those reservations OR they send me an email and forget to make their reservations with he campground. I don't have access to the campground reservations except when Terri Lynn tells me who made reservations.

jbeletti

Got a note back from Teri Lynn - she moved me to site 15 as she in fact does have the other rally attendee in 16. Hope we're good to go now :)

Quest

I am new to this and would like to know how to join the wI chapter. I just joined the owners club tiday
And am interested in joining the chapter. We have a 2016 bighorn 3970RD.
Any coments would be appreciated.
Thank you
Quest
Larry kerscher

jimtoo

Hi Quest,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and allwilling to share their knowledge when needed.

The chapter leader will be contacting you soon. With your address listed as Wi., you will be in this chapter, but you can attend any rally.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
I am new to this and would like to know how to join the wI chapter. I just joined the owners club tiday
And am interested in joining the chapter. We have a 2016 bighorn 3970RD.
Any coments would be appreciated.
Thank you
Quest
Larry kerscher

Hello Larry and welcome to the Heartland family and the HOC (Heartland Owners Club). By joining HOC you are already a member of the Wisconsin Chapter since you are from Wisconsin. You can view most everything in regards to the HOC privileges and opportunities by just going to the membership portal and it should answer most of your questions. Also, take the time to look in the events portal and look at the Wisc. Chapter Rally in August at Country Roads in Lake Delton and feel free to join us. You just need to make reservations with the campground/RV park and then email mail me as to the date you are arriving, your HOC # and if you know it, your site number. I will then add you to the list. If you have any questions and you cannot get them answered by going on the forum, email me your phone number and I will be happy to call you and assist you in any way I can. Again, "Welcome" and please take advantage of the great opportunities the Heartland family has to offer.

Titanguy

Disc Brake Update:
Dexter has announced a price increase effective 6/15/2016. I do not know how much at this time. Any orders placed or installs scheduled for the Rally from now thru 6/15 will be price protected, regardless of delivery date.
The Rally price on 8 hole wheel applications is $2450 installed and the DIY Kit is $1650. I will have my installers at the Rally so, if you are interested in getting Disc Brakes installed at the Rally, please contact me asap for scheduling. For those who have already expressed interest, we need to talk to firm up scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.