SUCCESS, finally!

RottsNScotts

Hi all! I know you have all been waiting with bated breath and could not stand the success but I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Cyclone 4114! Even in white!

Seems like it has taken forever and I want to thank all of you again for all your help and encouragement and words of wisdom.

Look forward to seeing you at future rallies and get togethers!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Janet and officially welcome to the Heartland Family. I know that your membership still currently says Junior Member, but I am sure that Julie will update that soon! I am excited for you and can't wait to see your new home!

Rod

Congrats!  Enjoy your rig. You'll create such great memories.

jbeletti

Congrats Janet! It was great meeting you in WA and I guess all of us Heartlanders made an impression on you :)

Time to join the Heartland Owners Club!

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Janet, that's great news. It was a pleasure meeting you in Monitor last month. Hope to see you at future rallies.

RottsNScotts

Thanks everyone! I too am looking forward to becoming an HOC member soon and having my Cyclone.

Unfortunately, I have hit a bump in the road on my intended purchase but will have it back in hand tomorrow, well, later today (writing this from work at 0227 hrs!).

Somebody recently referred to me as tenacious; well, I DO have a Scottie and it works for me!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

RottsNScotts

Congrats on the new Cyclone 4114. Curious what "Even in White" means? Did you get it without decals?

No, that is with decals. I have just been having the hardest time finding the trailers I am looking at with a base coat of white, my preferred color. Apparently, a base color of grey is the in thing up here!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes! I am determined to stop shopping this week!

I have really enjoyed continuing to read postings in the Forum and now be able to put some faces to names of those I met in Monitor. Looking forward to seeing all of you again and meeting more Heartlanders!

Janet
Buster, Abby and Boomer

RottsNScotts

Okay, now it is FOR REAL! I know, because I wrote a CHECK! LOL

Got a grey 2015 Cyclone 4114 in Boise, ID. (The one in Spokane, WA did not work out)

Will pick it up on my way to Seattle from the dog shows in Greeley, CO, with some help!

Can hardly wait! They even promised help putting all the dog show stuff in the trailer from the truck when I pick it up Monday! (Those sales guys will promise anything for a sale!LOL)

Janet

PS Application to the club is already in!

Sniper

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your new Cyclone as much as we enjoy ours.

Safe travels. :)

RottsNScotts

Does everyone have to go through trials by fire to actually BUY a trailer?????

After hurting myself at the dog show, I did not get to show Sunday but went to the show to support my friends. I left Greeley around 11:00 am and pulled into Boise around 2 am.

Arrived at the dealership at 10 am after only about 6 hours sleep following a 22 hour day and...trailer is NOT ready! Sit around the office until around 12 pm at which point we do the PDI. Finance guy is swamped so I go have lunch. My SMART dogs are in crates in the trailer with the A/C on so they are already testing it out! Back from lunch, go see finance guy, a different one from the guy who took the paperwork on Thursday. Get everything connected - I had my own financing lined up - and ready to go....

Ooops, not so much!

They aren't going to let the trailer go without the big check from my credit union IN HAND! Of course, that is not going to happen because they did not contact the credit union or me on Friday, the credit union did not contact me or the dealership when they got the purchase agreement on Friday, I DID contact the sales guy on Friday to make sure everything was fine and he assured me it was but NOT! If anyone had talked to anyone else, the check COULD have been there Monday!!!

Communicate?? Why would we do THAT????

So, at 6:30 pm, I pulled out of the dealership with out my trailer and got to drive home in the dark.

They ARE supposed to deliver it this Friday.

One can only hope...

Sigh.

But I do REALLY appreciate all the good wishes!

- - - Updated - - -

PS It HAS been taken off their website and RV Trader so there is hope!

RottsNScotts

Okay, NOT Friday but SUNDAY! Yep, it is here and in my driveway!!! AND have shown it to my longest friend in WA who is ready to move in! LOL

Now, all the transferring from house to RV begins. Electricians were here today (and tomorrow and maybe part of Wednesday as they only get 4 hours on Tuesday, I have to go to bed!) to upgrade my panel - something my real estate agent wanted me to do when I moved in 4 years ago! - and install a 50 amp outlet so I can live in the RV while the house gets sold.

Funny how much more REAL it all is now!

Would have done pictures but my camera froze. Thought it was broken and done for until Boomer FIXED it and it works now! Good dog!

The most common question? "Where are you going first?"

My internet Scottie friends want me to make a Scottie tour and visit all of them! That would definitely keep me busy for some time!

danemayer

Before plugging in, I'd suggest you use a voltmeter to verify the new power receptacle is wired correctly.