Project LM 365

SLO

That cabinet would work perfect in our Bighorn. Can you post where you got it and if they ship. I noticed on our last trip our bottom cables on the bedroom slide were sagging as well. Added to my list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Where exactly are you reaching into? Under the bed?
I have a large bedroom slide. I had to remove the large carpeted face board on the left side of the bed to gain access to everything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
c830cbc29e38a694567cbc692953ec50.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

travis_g

Just a quick update on the charging from the truck. I did some more testing and more research. I basically come out pretty much like Duwan (porthole) has been saying all along. The truck is only supplying about 2.amps my fridge is drawing about 6.amps so I'm not gaining anything while traveling..

Lifeblue has a relay I can install along with a good healthy set of wires from my truck batterys back to the RV to give it a real chance to charge up from the truck.

I will wait a while and watch things for a bit. Then decide if I need to do that or not.

I more than likely will do the mod some day in the near future.

You should put one of those little tire generators like they use on bicycles on one of the trailer tires. ;)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have now found a few of the screws that hold the outer cable bracket to the slide, the heads have popped off. I thought maybe the cable was to tight but it still has slack in it when slid is out.
I found the flat head screws at ACE Hardware and put a bunch more in. Time will tell if I will still have a issue.
Guess I should have read the instructions. LOL

WillyBill

My slide adjustment looks the same as yours but is located on top behind a valance. I like the access much better and so does my belly, lol.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well I have another broken leaf spring. 3'rd one in the last few months. all different locations. first one was right front, then right rear, now left rear. Hopefully I can make it to MorRyde in Indiana before #4 goes. The new MorRyde IS can't come soon enough. I'm starting to think maybe it might be from the large JOY-RIDER shock system, the U-bolt bracket that holds the shocks. I will look at it when I change this spring and compare it to the factory U-bolt cap. I will add some pictures when I get to it.
It was raining when we left Jackson this morning and I noticed it was tracking funny to the right. I knew something was broken.
I wasn't about to fix it today in the rain on the side of the road, so I drug it home like that. HOME SAFE and will fix it ASAP before we head south to Quartzsite AZ.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Well I have another broken leaf spring. 3'rd one in the last few months. all different locations. first one was right front, then right rear, now left rear. Hopefully I can make it to MorRyde in Indiana before #4 goes. The new MorRyde IS can't come soon enough. I'm starting to think maybe it might be from the large JOY-RIDER shock system, the U-bolt bracket that holds the shocks. I will look at it when I change this spring and compare it to the factory U-bolt cap. I will add some pictures when I get to it.
It was raining when we left Jackson this morning and I noticed it was tracking funny to the right. I knew something was broken.
I wasn't about to fix it today in the rain on the side of the road, so I drug it home like that. HOME SAFE and will fix it ASAP before we head south to Quartzsite AZ.

Sorry to hear that Jerrod! Wish I was there to help replace it. You and Rhonda (Zoey too) take care! Miss you guys!

Rod

BusManRG

So glad that you guys made it home safely, especially with this weather that we’re having! When I hear of your leaf spring and hanger issues it makes me nervous. Rich put on our second MorRyde X Factor brace last weekend. We have room for one more if we decide to add it down the road. We’re hoping that having the 2 extra supports will help with the stability and keep us from having some of the issues that you and others are having.

Again, glad that you, Rhonda, and Zoey are home safe!

Sandy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Sorry to hear that Jerrod! Wish I was there to help replace it. You and Rhonda (Zoey too) take care! Miss you guys!

Rod

Thanks Rod, you helped me on the last one and I really appreciate that thanks buddy.

So glad that you guys made it home safely, especially with this weather that we’re having! When I hear of your leaf spring and hanger issues it makes me nervous. Rich put on our second MorRyde X Factor brace last weekend. We have room for one more if we decide to add it down the road. We’re hoping that having the 2 extra supports will help with the stability and keep us from having some of the issues that you and others are having.

Again, glad that you, Rhonda, and Zoey are home safe!

Sandy

Thanks Sandy, I hope your extra efforts with save you from having any issues in the future.

Sniper

We didn't have one break but we did have one go flat so I just replaced all 4 of them last Fall. https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/53549-Our-3010-Modifications/page21 post #210. Of course you won't have that issue any longer with the IS. :) Glad you made it home safe.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Jerrod, Glad to hear that you made it home safely !! Happy New Year to you guys. Enjoy Quartzite. See you in Jackson.
George

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We didn't have one break but we did have one go flat so I just replaced all 4 of them last Fall. https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/53549-Our-3010-Modifications/page21 post #210. Of course you won't have that issue any longer with the IS. :) Glad you made it home safe.

Thanks Sniper The IS will definitely be a nice change.

Jerrod, Glad to hear that you made it home safely !! Happy New Year to you guys. Enjoy Quartzite. See you in Jackson.
George
Hi George Happy New Year to You and Laura. Hope to see you both soon.

mlpeloquin

I have had the JoyRider shock system now with 16k plus miles. No problems with the springs. I have had one right side rear spring hanger snap off early last year while on the first leg going to the rally in Kennewick, WA. We had to cancel at the last minuet. In October of last year, the left one snapped off in the middle of know where New York. That occurred after I had cross bracing welding the hangers together while getting the first one fixed. I don't think the JoyRider shocks contributed to any of this. Just for the edification, it is illegal to weld spring hangers in the state of New York. I was informed of this by several welding outfits. One welder had finally looked it over and stated "you don't have spring hangers, you have "U" channels". I can weld "U" channels." And so he did! Both welders stated that the hangers are way under designed for the weight that is on them.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I believe you have the original version of the U-bolt top plate brackets. Mine are the new bigger heavier ones. I will post a picture later today.