Project LM 365

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
No worries, just checking! On the road is the best place to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TikiDawg

Right back at ya buddy. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.... It has been a bit chilly out so not doing much to the rig other then travailing. I still need to drop the belly and install the probes. We were in Vegas at the NFR in December and a guy was selling the new Sea Level systems, and the cool new TST monitors. The new Sea Level System has an app for your phone so you can monitor and view your levels. It is pretty slick. I will definitely be adding that when I drop it down. I also have 1 gray tank Valve that seems to be hanging up. Good thing I have the additional valve on the end before the cap. I also need to replace the cheap 80amp breaker I installed on my Hydraulic system, I need to get a better quality breaker. Hope you all have a great 2018 :)

Also I've hit 30,000 miles on my AMAZING new 2017 F350.... WHAT A TRUCK !!!!

Bones

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.... It has been a bit chilly out so not doing much to the rig other then travailing. I still need to drop the belly and install the probes. We were in Vegas at the NFR in December and a guy was selling the new Sea Level systems, and the cool new TST monitors. The new Sea Level System has an app for your phone so you can monitor and view your levels. It is pretty slick. I will definitely be adding that when I drop it down. I also have 1 gray tank Valve that seems to be hanging up. Good thing I have the additional valve on the end before the cap. I also need to replace the cheap 80amp breaker I installed on my Hydraulic system, I need to get a better quality breaker. Hope you all have a great 2018 :)

Also I've hit 30,000 miles on my AMAZING new 2017 F350.... WHAT A TRUCK !!!!

Everything has been quiet. and thanks hopefully you had a great Christmas I'm waiting for two recalls to be done now.

jbeletti

You'll love the SeeLevel system! Have fun exposing the tanks to add the sensor pads :) So far, I've only done my fresh water tank. I need to look into the app-based SeeLevel control panel.

oldelmer1

I also have 1 gray tank Valve that seems to be hanging up. Good thing I have the additional valve on the end before the cap.

Hi Jarrod,

When you replace the tank valve, will you cut the pull cable down? or leave it 10 feet long, when only needing 3 feet?

Thanks,
Tom

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I would definitely try to cut it down to the right length if possible. I've never looked at one before but it seems like you should be able to do that...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

oldelmer1

I would definitely try to cut it down to the right length if possible. I've never looked at one before but it seems like you should be able to do that...

I know you will, but please let us all know how you made out cutting the cable down.

I think these cables being so long is 1 of the problems I have with trying to close the valve all the way.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I just made up another 7-way box for a none Hartland member in Texas. Thanks Pat and Elaine Poole.
On this new setup I used the un-used brown wire, (which would be for the backup lights) I moved it to the red post for the battery charge wire. This will double up with the red wire and give me twice as much charging capability. Beings the cords I use only has 1 larger gauge wire "white" for the ground.
I haven't herd of anyone having issues with the other 48 boxes that are out there but I'm thinking more is better.
397e4bad6604672d2fc9a50a1e6b78b2.jpg
fd38baae2c713dd2c68a4ad73286333e.jpg
bab3875ecaa21161aa1d5a8018df7788.jpg

G_S

I just made up another 7-way box for a none Hartland member in Texas. Thanks Pat and Elaine Poole.
On this new setup I used the un-used brown wire, (which would be for the backup lights) I moved it to the red post for the battery charge wire. This will double up with the red wire and give me twice as much charging capability. Beings the cords I use only has 1 larger gauge wire "white" for the ground.
I haven't herd of anyone having issues with the other 48 boxes that are out there but I'm thinking more is better.
397e4bad6604672d2fc9a50a1e6b78b2.jpg
fd38baae2c713dd2c68a4ad73286333e.jpg
bab3875ecaa21161aa1d5a8018df7788.jpg

Jarod do you stay up nights just thinking up these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

No Rod they are good. I have been having a bit on my own, it's the only one I know of.
Might be because of my 4 batteries