Project LM 365

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

So Jared I was reading through your posts on your microwave saga. Are you still using the Frigidaire model or did you change again? Our High Point that was in the Big Horn has died and we will be looking for a replacement. Seems like you’ve tried quite a few and I’m wondering what the winner ended up being? Looks like you put the Frigidaire in about five years ago, so have you need replaced it? Or is it still working for you?
Sorry Sandy I never saw this post.

Yes as Rod said the GE was a big winner for us. We love it !!!

It does everything we want it to and more :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kbausano

Update on Dr Performance :(

The mileage ganes were incredible. However It keeps hitting the "High fuel pressure" limits and triggering the check engine light. Then it d-rates to about 50% until I stop and clear the code with my OBD program on my phone.

Any final word on your Dr Performance experiment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Any final word on your Dr Performance experiment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken Hope you guys are both doing well.

They gave me a full refund and said that they wanted to send me the new version that they are working on when it comes out. For Free to try it on my truck.
He also said they have hundreds of them out there on 2020 trucks with no issues. The gains were incredible.

They gave me a full refund and said that they wanted to send me the new version that they are working on when it comes out. For Free to try it on my truck.
He also said they have hundreds of them out there on 2020 trucks with no issues. The gains were incredible.

I had the same issue with my 2020 GMC.
Unfortunately I didn't associate all of the alarms, lights, with the module. Brought it to my dealership, and the mechanic there, who knew I have the module, said it created the issues that you're staying Jerrod, perhaps I should let Diesel Dominator know.
I'm no longer using it.
The mileage gains were nice to have!

Flick

We have had chips and performance enhancers on several of our trucks over the years. They all worked without any problems but the older trucks didn’t have a sensor stuck up every place where there shouldn’t be one.

With that in mind, that is why I am reluctant to put one on my 2019 Ford. Many times out of 10, they probably work flawlessly. But if you’re unlucky enough to be that problem truck, it will drive you crazy.

I would love the extra few miles per gallon, but I think that if a person can afford a $60,000 plus truck we can probably afford the fuel. Buy a larger fuel tank. Lol.

carl.swoyer

We have had chips and performance enhancers on several of our trucks over the years. They all worked without any problems but the older trucks didn’t have a sensor stuck up every place where there shouldn’t be one.

With that in mind, that is why I am reluctant to put one on my 2019 Ford. Many times out of 10, they probably work flawlessly. But if you’re unlucky enough to be that problem truck, it will drive you crazy.

I would love the extra few miles per gallon, but I think that if a person can afford a $60,000 plus truck we can probably afford the fuel. Buy a larger fuel tank. Lol.
I had an 05 silverado that came with a Bully Dog Dyno Dominator and the triple dog programer.
I had the #2 and 7 injectors short out so I removed the bully dog. The work was done with warranty. While walking about the dealership I saw four GMC and Silverado's sitting on the back lot. I asked the dealership what was going on with them he said, they have blown transmission's from the programers. They broke ? pins in the transmission's and the mfg was declining the repairs.
Needless to say I sold the progreamer.
My 05 avg fuel mpg 11.6 to 12.2 mpg.
My 2015 running just about the same.
No programer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Skier206

Well I've finally finished the gerage and now I can get back to "Project LM365" ...
I now know right where everything is. LOL
And I even have heat.
907af97418eb8956adae4e5c235ee152.jpg
5931eaa90a04efaa17d2077ab7375635.jpg
fd1a7606b45e00f7da3d0edcfa621c35.jpg
0e9218c868ed16acbb11ed5ebdfcc2c9.jpg
f51edf6efde74de95e16a4fdf2aba2e8.jpg
0392c70f18f86a423bd48efbd756bd11.jpg

It all fits like a glove.
0b6a4ac556b73fcc520317d97e1fa23f.jpg
88f2b1d4c63ad7bfae62cfa4707477bf.jpg

And I found this today
92d3571794d8eda5bad18672790b8658.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Good looking Rubi

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Well Sold the Jeep and bought a F150 for a better daily driver. Did the pullout tray loaded with tools and parts for the minor repairs on our trailers. We bought a Pontoon boat in 2019. And I did a few Mod's on it in the last year. The 2020 F450 set up with the Keldermen air ride system. Incredible ride !!!
Now I've pulled the trigger on a 2022 Gen 3 - 37" Raptor. No idea when I'll see it. The Raptor will be the best of both worlds, the cabability of the Rubicon Jeep and the usability of the F150 all in one package.
We cut way back on our RV travels now that we have the boat and I kinda miss it. Rhonda has learned how to tow the boat so we are able to take them both and we have a great RV park and Marina 15 miles from home.
All good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-180656_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-180656_Gallery.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220106-180633_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-180633_Gallery.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220106-180817_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-180817_Gallery.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 35

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jerrod, sorry to see you move o, we'll miss y'all. Good luck with the Raptor. Stay safe.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Sad news

Just wanted to post this for our friends on here that know Rhonda, myself and know ZOEY. Zoey had some heath issues recently and deteriorated rapidly over the last few week. So after some more disappointing test results we had to make the very difficult diction to send her to heaven. I think those who know us know she wasn't just a dog to us. She was our baby.
Only time will heal the pain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-190456_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-190456_Gallery.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 33