Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Duane and Debbie Clause (porthole) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter.

The New Jersey Chapter is in the Northeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club and includes the entire state of New Jersey.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Duane and Debbie!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Duane and Debbie on stepping up to Chapter Leadership. Have fun and enjoy!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Debbie and Duane, for stepping up and taking the reins of being the chapter leaders for the state of NJ.

OEFVET

Congratulations! and thank you Duane and Debbie for volunteering. Gloria and I look forward to attending a NJ rally.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Congrats Duane and Debbie. We'll look forward to future NJ rallies. !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaplady

Congrats Duane & Debbie Looking forward to your leadership and the fun. Best wishes Liz & Bill

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats to yall. Look forward to seeing yall next summer at the regional rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmannj

Congrats you two !!!! The N.J. chapter is officially in good hands. If you still have my number give me a call. If not PM me we'll need to talk. Now I'll go in and renew my membership LOL ;-)

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations Duane and Debbie thanks for stepping up and we look forward to attending your rally. We are here to help in anyway.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
New Jersey, HERE WE COME!! Thanks guys. We couldn't be happier.

See we you next week.

Vinny773

Congratulations Duane and Debbie. You guys will be great for New Jersey. See you in New York next week.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well I always knew you had what it takes! So happy you finally took the plunge and I know you will do well. Have fun with it!

hriker

Congratulations Duane & Debbie. The NJ chapter has two great leaders.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations too you guys !! Who better knows what works with the amount of rallies you guys have attend!!!