Our New 2016 LM 365 Key West

TxCowboy

DW and I visited our local HL dealer again yesterday to look at the Key West and we really like it. Still want to see the two new models but right now the Key West is at the top of our short list.

gandmrv

Txcowboy, my wife love placement of washer/dryer in the key west, that was one of major factors in choosing this floor plan. She also loves the induction cook top and residential refrigerator. Dishwasher didn't hurt either..lol only negative, I found that the shower is a little narrow for me, but still a huge improvement over our last rig.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TxCowboy

Gandmrv, those are the same reasons we like the KW floor plan also. And love the amount of counter space on both sides of the cooktop.

jbeletti

..only negative, I found that the shower is a little narrow for me, but still a huge improvement over our last rig.

A bit drastic, but some have done this... Remove the glass doors and upper track for the shower and use one of those bowed shower rods and a nice curtain with a fancy outer curtain. This may get you the width you'd be more comfortable with.

Bed Bath and Beyond.... beyond.... farther.... >>>>>

Google ChromeScreenSnapz023.jpg

gandmrv

Jbeletti, not a bad idea from my perspective, but it would probably be a hard sell to my wife..lol. thanks

TxCowboy

A bit drastic, but some have done this... Remove the glass doors and upper track for the shower and use one of those bowed shower rods and a nice curtain with a fancy outer curtain. This may get you the width you'd be more comfortable with.

Bed Bath and Beyond.... beyond.... farther.... >>>>>

Not a bad idea. Plus it answers the issue some have reported with the lower glass door support/surround of the shower not draining properly.

gandmrv

That's true Tx, it looks like the drains aren't cut flush with bottom of shower door track

ksucats

Picked up our Key West Thursday a week ago. Will have to check on the surround drain issue. Also, we had / have a problem with side by side refer door not opening fully. Dealer moved unit forward yesterday now we wait to get time to actually enjoy it. We discussed, hesitated, discussed some more. Both liked the Charleston and the KW but loved the KW more than we liked the Charleston. Now we just have to figure out what to do about toilet paper dispenser; oh and a radio. :confused:

gandmrv

I thought about mounting TP dispenser inside cabinet door under sink, but having trouble convincing the wife..lol. so for now other just sits on the counter..

gandmrv

Ksucats, for radio, if you have the Samsung sound bar under your tv, you can connect it via Bluetooth to your phone and play I heart radio or a similar app. That's what we do, works very well

TxCowboy

I thought about mounting TP dispenser inside cabinet door under sink, but having trouble convincing the wife..lol. so for now other just sits on the counter..

We had I have the same discussion in our current rig -- I want to put the dispenser on the wall and she likes it sitting on the counter. No idea why. ????

gandmrv

My wife doesn't trust me to not put a screw all the way through the cabinet door..lol

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

We use a free standing TP holder from Walmart.
Works great. Does not move when traveling.

Peace
Dave

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We also have a free standing metal one with a built in magazine holder as the base. It keeps it very solid when traveling.