EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Silverton - 7/29/2016 to 7/31/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Reminder- Make your caravan reservations. Please post when you do to confirm your plans with us.
Thanks

The new year is upon us and it's time to get rally plans for the year going. We have 16 for this rally so far, but we have room for more. I will be working on activity plans and Rod and I are working on sponsorship from a dealership. We hope to make this the best Oregon rally yet!

Kristy

CARAVAN INFO
If you are planning to attend the Oregon Chapter rally, we are planning a caravan to the Toutle River RV Resort on Monday, July 25 where we will stay two nights. The caravan will then head to the rally in Silverton, OR on Wednesday, July 27. You will need to make your own reservations at Toutle River RV Resort, 360-274-8373 on or after January 4, 2016. When you do, let them know you are part of the Heartland Owners Club so we will all be together. Please let us know if you plan to caravan so that we can make sure the RV park holds enough spaces for us.

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Kristy.....

We will not be with the caravan as we will not be able to get to the Washington rally.

I can't remember if I have given you all the info needed for your rally.

Let me know what you need for reservation info.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I got it Jim. I will change it in the top post. I will let you know if what I have from you for last year is missing anything for this year.

Take Care,
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
The Bassine's will be coming to the Oregon rally with the caravan, so that gives us 17 rigs now!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
The Wades will be joining us for both rallies and the caravan this year. That puts us at 19 so far.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We just hit 20 for the rally and 12 for the caravan between WA and OR rallies! We have room for at least 5 more in the OR rally. Who's it gonna be?
Kristy

Gaffer

Kristy,

Looks like we are going to miss another Oregon Rally...DARN IT!! We have a family reunion coming up that same weekend. :(

PJ & Karol

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
NONONO! Not allowed to miss this one! Where is the reunion? Can you spend a couple of pre rally nights with the early arrivals before you go?
Kristy

Gaffer

Reunion is in Long beach, Washington. We have been reluctant to sign up for the Anacortes Rally thinking it might be close to reunion date. So...looks like we'll see you guys in Fidalgo Bay!!!

Karol

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Reunion is in Long beach, Washington. We have been reluctant to sign up for the Anacortes Rally thinking it might be close to reunion date. So...looks like we'll see you guys in Fidalgo Bay!!!

Karol

Karol (and PJ) We're bummed you'll miss the Oregon rally and caravan but happy you'll get to the WA rally. Be sure to make you reservations before the end of February. That's all the longer they will block the spaces for us as we are hitting their prime season.

Status
Not open for further replies.