EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Navarre - 4/8/2016 to 4/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayhud

Linda,

Reservations made arriving on April 6th, 4 nights departing on Sunday. Have a good rest of the year and see you then.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Linda,

Reservations made arriving on April 6th, 4 nights departing on Sunday. Have a good rest of the year and see you then.
I knew if I moved this rally further north and on the water I would get you two there. Looking forward to it.
Linda

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfano's will be at this one! Can't wait!:D Scheduled for the 8th through the 11th.

lindaw

The Alfano's will be at this one! Can't wait!:D Scheduled for the 8th through the 11th.
All right now we,re getting a rally going with the Alfano,s coming too. See you in January also in Tampa.
LindaW

lindaw

This sounds like a great group....as newbies, we will try to make this gathering.
Welcome and I was glad to hear you got your reservations. I think you will have a great time. Looking forward to meeting you.
LindaW

lindaw

Just had a new member Jeff and Janet Sigtermans sign up for our rally, Welcome Jeff and Janet. Looking forward to meeting you.
Linda

DougS

Doug S
I'm not sure if everyone has heard that our Florida Chapter leaders are new grandparents. So congratulations to Linda and Walter, you will be great grandparents. By the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linda.

dix36

Linda,

Talked to Debbie at Rosa Sound today. Made our reservations for 4 thru 11 April. Said we'll be on second row but no site number assigned.

Hope you and Walter are well. Congratulations on new Grand!!!!

lindaw

Linda,

Talked to Debbie at Rosa Sound today. Made our reservations for 4 thru 11 April. Said we'll be on second row but no site number assigned.

Hope you and Walter are well. Congratulations on new Grand!!!!
You know it just wouldn't be a rally without you and Reta.
Linda

lindaw

Ok folks we have two more couples signed up Rodney and Suzy Geohagan and Bill and Fran Sanders, bringing the total to
18 rigs. I hope you will think about making your reservations as soon as possible because we want to see all of you there and having a good time, no I change that, a fabulous time.
Lindaw

ljsexton

The Sexton's have made reservations for the rally. Will be arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 11th. Will see you next year!

lindaw

Did she pass the test?
Sorry ;~)

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk
Yes I did Jim, I was not receiving my notifications through my old email so I changed to a gmail and that was just to see if it was working.
Linda

Diamondjim

It's OK Linda....it's just me.
Given enough time, you too may come to understand me better! Faith (DW) is catching on, after 56 some years.
Carry on..........

Status
Not open for further replies.