EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Navarre - 4/8/2016 to 4/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Would like to welcome John and Gail Ferres who will be attending their first rally. If you haven't already made your reservations think about making them soon as possible, wouldn,t wont you to miss out on a great rally.
Lindaw

yport

Oh you picked a great park for your rally. We have stayed there and it's a beautiful spot, especially if you spend the extra $$ and get a front row site to the water. With a fifth wheel backed in - and a rear living room window - you have an awesome view. Back row to the road can be a little more noisy, but not bad. Enjoy :)

... and ... if you haven't yet been to Cape Cod ... look into our MA rally in September :)

lindaw

Oh you picked a great park for your rally. We have stayed there and it's a beautiful spot, especially if you spend the extra $$ and get a front row site to the water. With a fifth wheel backed in - and a rear living room window - you have an awesome view. Back row to the road can be a little more noisy, but not bad. Enjoy :)

... and ... if you haven't yet been to Cape Cod ... look into our MA rally in September :)
Thanks Glenn and Sharon, why don't you guys join us?
Linda

yport

Thanks Glenn and Sharon, why don't you guys join us?
Linda

Thanks ... normally could ... we winter in FL Jan-May but this winter heading out to CA on I-10 exploring in March and April returning on I-40. Enjoy your time there ... and come explore Cape Cod at our MA rally in Sept. :)

navyAZ1

Hi, Ann and I are signed up to arrive on the 7th and leave on the 11th, they told us we will be in site #55. We drove over there Saturday to see the park, very nice and staff seemed really friendly. See y'all in April.

lindaw

Hi, Ann and I are signed up to arrive on the 7th and leave on the 11th, they told us we will be in site #55. We drove over there Saturday to see the park, very nice and staff seemed really friendly. See y'all in April.
So glad to hear the Parrishes are coming, haven,t seen you guys in a long time.
Linda

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Linda and Walt,

We just made our reservation with the campground arriving on April 7th leaving on April 10th. Looking forward to the rally. We met you at the Wisconsin rally. We are in Florida for the winter. See you soon.

lindaw

Linda and Walt, We just made our reservation with the campground arriving on April 7th leaving on April 10th. Looking forward to the rally. We met you at the Wisconsin rally. We are in Florida for the winter. See you soon.
Don and Cindy I do remember you from Wisconsin, also looking forward to seeing you in Tampa. I will add you to the list, look for further details sometime in January.
LindaW

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We plan to attend the Florida rally. We have not made reservations yet but will be there. Plan to arrive on the 7th and depart on the 13th. Heading up to the Regional Rally in Sevierville. Ken and Faye

lindaw

We plan to attend the Florida rally. We have not made reservations yet but will be there. Plan to arrive on the 7th and depart on the 13th. Heading up to the Regional Rally in Sevierville. Ken and Faye
Good to hear from you two. I'll put you on the list.
Lindaw

kimdot

Hi Linda and Walter,

Just signed up for the Florida Rally. We will be arriving April 7th and departing April 11th. I saw a few post regarding Fish Fry - is that taking place or is it wishful thinking on everyone's part? Have a great Christmas and see you next year.

lindaw

Hi Linda and Walter,

Just signed up for the Florida Rally. We will be arriving April 7th and departing April 11th. I saw a few post regarding Fish Fry - is that taking place or is it wishful thinking on everyone's part? Have a great Christmas and see you next year.
Kim and Dottie, the fish fry is no rumor, good Lord willing and the ocean holds out we will have fish.
Merry Christmas.
LindaW

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hi Linda and Walter,

Well, it's about time!! :D:D I was beginning to get worried about you two.:) Have a Very Merry Christmas and we'll see you in Navarre.:cool:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
This rally is getting bigger and bigger. Lots of fun people have already registered. Wish we could be there but scheduling won't let us :(. For those that haven't signed up yet - get-r-dun. Spaces are filling up fast.

lindaw

This rally is getting bigger and bigger. Lots of fun people have already registered. Wish we could be there but scheduling won't let us :(. For those that haven't signed up yet - get-r-dun. Spaces are filling up fast.
Im sorry to hear that but
you are right, space is filling up fast so hurry and make your reservations.
LindaW

Hi Linda - just to let you know, my nephew and his wife have also registered at the campground for the rally. Their names are Rodney and Sandee Geohagan of North Carolina - Heartland ID IS 828. Also, will you correct Rodney and Suzann's GEOHAGAN' ID number to 1910 a see you in April

Venue: ------------------------------
Details:
--------------------------------
*From4/8-4/10/2016
*Number of sites Held: 30
*Register by 1/1/2016
*Site fee $50 to $80.00
*Club member event fee:$0
*Non club member fee: $20.00
*Potluck: yes
*Potluck date: 4/9/2016
*Potluck time: 5:30 p.m.

Contact
-----------------------
Event Leader:LindaW

Additional Information
---------------------------------------
Walter & Linda West HOC#1924
Steve & Patty Lester HOC#2354
Doug & Mary Sloan Hoc#1676
Dennis & Barbara Chemnitz HOC#2709
Keith & Carol Lindgren HOC#1186
John & Gail Ferres HOC#2511
Bill Neel/Lynn Henderson HOC#2769
Randy & Santha Allen HOC#1112
Clay & Candy Hudson HOC#2503
Paul & Sue Alfano HOC#1560
ED & Kathy Anhalt HOC#2540
Jim & Faith Palmer HOC#868
Jim & Donna McConnell/ Lynn & Bill Doucette HOC#628
Jeff & Janet Sigtermans HOC#3040
Dick & Reta Hill HOC#1068
Rodney & Suzy Geohagan HOC#1920
Bill & Fran Sanders HOC#1578
Jeff & Nora Hanna HOC#2465
Tommy & Linda Sexton HOC#1435
Ron & Ann Parrish HOC#1158
Don & Cindy Gilbert HOC#2757
Terrell& Carol Stanley HOC#2016
Kim & Dottie Miranda HOC#1977
Ken & Faye Hyde HOC#2061

lindaw

Hi Bill and Fran,
Made the correction and added your nephew. Welcome them to our rally, looking forward to meeting them.
LindaW

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Did somebody mention a fish fry?? Gotta be there, so reservation has been made with Jan. We will arrive on the 4th and stay for 7 nights. No site number given but told we will be on the 3rd row. Jan casually mentioned they were under a tornado warning as we spoke, hope that goes away quickly and that all stay safe and well. Also hope that we get down to Florida soon, still waiting on our repaired camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.