LM 365 Arlington floorplan

travlingman

Saw that a 365 floorplan called the Arlington is going to debut in a few weeks. Can anyone post a picture of this floorplan?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
OK -I'm confused. Is the Arlington taking the place of the Newport which is also front bathroom?

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
OK -I'm confused. Is the Arlington taking the place of the Newport which is also front bathroom?

I sure hope not Nabo. The Arlington does not have the 1/2 bath/office space that the Newport has.

Kenneths

Looks identical to the Newport but without the 1/2 bath / office area. Is it shorter than the Newport? It looks to be close to the same length.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here's the "planned" floor plan for the new Landmark 365 Arlington...

View attachment 39821

Omg, this looks great to me!!!! I like the idea of not being "cooped up" in the enclosed office of the Newport (and similar Bighorn).

It does have an "office" in that counter and cabinets, looks like a cut-out for a chair there.

I think I have hearts in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DougS

Doug S
I don't know, over night guests would have to walk through bedroom to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night, not that we have guests often.

TravelTiger

Andy told me today it will definitely not replace the Newport. It's their #1 selling Landmark plan.

jbeletti

LM 365 Arlington Pictures

The Arlington has landed! Today, I saw the prototype (unit 1) in person at the dealer open house in Elkhart.

This is a really cool twist on the Newport. The difference is that the 1/2 bath or office room has been removed. It has been replaced with one of two options:
1. A full wall of pantry cabinets
2. A desk with upper cabinets

Note: As this is a prototype - there WILL be adjustments to this floor plan before it goes into production. Please bear this in mind as you fall in love with it, that there will be some tweaks. If you see any obvious misses or have questions, please ask them in this thread.

Vitals
Length: 42'7"
GVWR: 18,000
Dry Weight: ? (I'll try to obtain what the proto weighed)
Pin Weight: ? (not sure we have this, but checking)

Pictures
Arlington - Livingroom and Kitchen 01.jpg Arlington - Livingroom and Kitchen 02.jpg Arlington - Desk Area 01.jpg Arlington - Desk Area 02.jpg Arlington - Desk Area 03.jpg Landmark 365 - Floor Plan Images.jpg Landmark 365 - Interior Decor Choices.jpg

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Duane, looks like someone heard us!

Never mind, I take my comment back. Upon further review it is really a Newport with the 1/2 bath removed. I wanted the really big Living Room from the Charleston and it's not there because they used the narrow kitchen slide from the Newport rather than the deeper slide in the Charleston. :-(

TravelTiger

The desk option is terrific!!! Thank you for sharing!

porthole

Retired
Hey Duane, looks like someone heard us!

Never mind, I take my comment back. Upon further review it is really a Newport with the 1/2 bath removed. I wanted the really big Living Room from the Charleston and it's not there because they used the narrow kitchen slide from the Newport rather than the deeper slide in the Charleston. :-(

Bumping the GVW to a usable number as well.

TravelTiger

Ok, after further review:

1. Not crazy about the leather choices. Super dark or super light. Wish there was a buckskin or taupe color.
2. Wish the desk was the same as the countertops, instead of wood. When used for crafting or the like, wood might be more prone to damage.
3. Don't need wood on the wall in front of the desk. Make that the same light wall color, so the working space doesn't feel so dark.
4. Where is pantry space in Kitchen? I am not sure about the open space in the center of the office cabinets. If I have to share this cabinetry as pantry for the kitchen, I want solid cabinets, or at least doors covering it all. Maybe there is one door with glass covering the center.
5. What about making the right-side drawers below the desktop to be two drawers, that instead hold hanging file folders, with the little rods on the sides. If two won't fit, at least one that can hold hanging folders. OR, consider centering the opening and smaller drawers on either side of the opening. Lefties need desk space to write, too! ;)
6. Add more plugs, maybe one on each end of the desk space.
7. I don't care for the finials at the top of the slide-out corners. They look like an add-on that would not be in a real home.
8. I am also not crazy about the ceiling treatment (the mirrored ceiling treatment and picture framing, and that is in all the Landmarks, (sorry!) I would rather see a residential home look, much like the coffered ceiling in the Bighorn or Big Country.
9. Not sure about the arms on the couch/recliners. That style doesn't seem to fit the other decor in my opinion.
10. Wish there was an option for cloth couches and recliners.

randolu

I wish they would put the front half of the Newport (including the 1/2 bath) and the back half of the Charleston together.......now that would be an awesome Landmark!!!

ksucats

Would need an HDT to pull the thing though - 50 foot long to boot. Then again, maybe 43 ft. Just kidding but to merge those two together would almost have to create one of the longer units in any of the Heartland top rungs.

TxCowboy

When will the Arlington be at a dealer to check it out?

I believe your best bet is to call your local Heartland dealer and ask when they are expecting a delivery of one of the these units. The availability date through HL and the availability at your local dealer can be many weeks apart.

AWesdorp

Good morning everyone--the initial Arlington stock units for dealers go online in early November and will hopefully ship before Thanksgiving. We will do our best to shoot photography of one before it leaves Elkhart because most dealers probably will not stock it. Their reasoning is because it is so close to a Newport that they'll show a Newport (which is more mass-marketable) and then show pictures of the desk area. We want as many stock units in the field as possible so feel free to encourage your local dealer to stock one!
There are a few small changes, aka improvements to the floor plan. I will try to get some drawings to you all soon since we don't have pictures.

Happy Friday,
Andy