LM 365 Arlington floorplan

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy, any chance we can see the Arlington at the Ft. Worth, TX RV Show coming up in January?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Erika - I don't think Andy monitors this sub-forum but I dropped him an email with your question and will circle back here when I hear back.

AWesdorp

Hi Erika and everyone,
Unfortunately the Fort Worth show won't have an Arlington in it. I don't think it'll be in too many shows; it is more of a niche floor plan than our more mainstream ones so most dealers will go with their Charlestons, Orlandos, Madisons and Newports for the most part.
Andy

TravelTiger

Hi Erika and everyone,
Unfortunately the Fort Worth show won't have an Arlington in it. I don't think it'll be in too many shows; it is more of a niche floor plan than our more mainstream ones so most dealers will go with their Charlestons, Orlandos, Madisons and Newports for the most part.
Andy

Awww, ok. Still can't wait to see the latest and greatest Heartlands!

Landee1

We have been living in our Arlington now for going on 2 weeks and we just love it. As Feb. is almost here I'm sure you are getting excited about getting your delivery, we wish you the best and hope you love it as much as we do.

Rick75

We took ownership of our new Arlington two days ago and we love it! It's just the two of us and it's the perfect floor plan for our needs. The desk is especially welcome as the wife still works and runs her business from there when we're wintering in Florida. So far, the only changes we would make are so minor they're almost not worth mentioning but I will anyway. The latch securing the large TV in the living area should be redesigned. (Maybe ours was installed wrong?) It was almost impossible to unlatch the TV as you I had to pull the latch outboard (behind the TV) instead of inboard or downward. When I finally got it open I disabled the latch altogether. On a really minor aesthetic note, Heartland should consider putting some trim on the sliding doors to the bedroom and bath to dress up the very plain plywood look. And finally, we wish the contol panel to the right inside the entrance door was recessed more and behind a door of it's own.

Rick & Martha
Newest Members of the Heartland Landmark Family

danemayer

We took ownership of our new Arlington two days ago and we love it! It's just the two of us and it's the perfect floor plan for our needs. The desk is especially welcome as the wife still works and runs her business from there when we're wintering in Florida. So far, the only changes we would make are so minor they're almost not worth mentioning but I will anyway. The latch securing the large TV in the living area should be redesigned. (Maybe ours was installed wrong?) It was almost impossible to unlatch the TV as you I had to pull the latch outboard (behind the TV) instead of inboard or downward. When I finally got it open I disabled the latch altogether. On a really minor aesthetic note, Heartland should consider putting some trim on the sliding doors to the bedroom and bath to dress up the very plain plywood look. And finally, we wish the contol panel to the right inside the entrance door was recessed more and behind a door of it's own.

Rick & Martha
Newest Members of the Heartland Landmark Family

Hi Rick75,

Congratulations on the new Arlington and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum, and to the family.

TravelTiger

Congrats! We love that plan. Wish we could have afforded it. Please post some pics when you get a chance.

jbeletti

Re: LM 365 Arlington Pictures

Congrats Landlee, and Rick and Martha on your Landmark Arlingtons!

I'm a year out from getting a new demo coach but if I had to choose from today's offerings - we favor the Arlington.

Landee1

Thanks for the shout out, and yes we are really delighted with our decision to go with the ARLINGTON floor plan as it fits our requirements better I should say my wife's requirements as it gives us the room she needs to set up her sewing projects, very versatile works out great.

lukeysh

Had the good fortune of Jim Beletti walking through our Arlington this week. Showed us some useful tips. Landee, check the frame inside the pantry that the front of the drawer slides are attached to. Our frame was brad nailed to the subframe and had pulled away due to weight of drawers. Took out drawers and used some 2" carpentry screws and repaired. Might want to check it out.

jbeletti

Had the good fortune of Jim Beletti walking through our Arlington this week. Showed us some useful tips. Landee, check the frame inside the pantry that the front of the drawer slides are attached to. Our frame was brad nailed to the subframe and had pulled away due to weight of drawers. Took out drawers and used some 2" carpentry screws and repaired. Might want to check it out.

Matt,

It was great to see you and Pam again - this time in your new home!

Landee - here's a link with some pictures that explains the rolling pantry drawer fix Matt mentioned.