EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Anacortes - 7/22/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmditrich

Duke & Jan are now registered for the Oregon rally. Will be great to see familiar faces and renew acquaintances. See you in July.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Doug & Doris;
I was reading the threads, and decided to double checked my reservations. We are a go for Anacortes: arriving the 21st and leaving the 25th. I also made reservations at Toutle River RV resort for 2 nights, the 25th and 26th. Then on to Silverton for the 27th and leaving July 31 for home.
Take Care and Safe Travels,
Sally and Dan

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Yeah Sally and Dan!!!

Doug & Doris;
I was reading the threads, and decided to double checked my reservations. We are a go for Anacortes: arriving the 21st and leaving the 25th. I also made reservations at Toutle River RV resort for 2 nights, the 25th and 26th. Then on to Silverton for the 27th and leaving July 31 for home.
Sally and Dan

- - - Updated - - -

Scott and Roxan,

We look forward to meeting you guys!

Rod

Doug
Will be in 7/21 out 7/25 sit # 47. Sent you PM with all the info.See everyone soon.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug & Doris;
Sally and Dan

Hi Sally and Dan,

YEA!!! SO HAPPY that you guys are going to be able to make Anacortes, the caravan and Silverton!!! Going to be a blast! :D Hope all is going well for you both!

Doris

Grampafish

We also heard from Dan and Alicia Mogenson (donmogey) who have a new Landmark Syracuse to show off. They will also be going to the Oregon rally but aren't sure about the caravan yet. We are looking forward to meeting them and seeing their awesome new rig.

Last edited:

NorthCal Bob

Hello Doug and Doris,
We made reservations this afternoon for your Rally arriving July 21st and joining the caravan to Toutle River for 2 nights then on to Silverton on the 27th then heading east from there on the 31st. Sent a message to you with all the info. Looking forward to meeting with everyone.
Bob and Bo Sargent

For20hunter

Bob and Bo,

That is fantastic and we look forward to meeting you guys! Are you guys joining us at the National Rally and then Jackson Rally in October too?

Rod

Hello Doug and Doris,
We made reservations this afternoon for your Rally arriving July 21st and joining the caravan to Toutle River for 2 nights then on to Silverton on the 27th then heading east from there on the 31st. Sent a message to you with all the info. Looking forward to meeting with everyone.
Bob and Bo Sargent

Grampafish

Hi Bob and Bo,

Just sent you a PM.....so glad that you will be joining us in Anacortes! Look forward to meeting you! And then we'll see you in Jackson!!! Woohoo......fun times ahead! :rolleyes:

Doris

Grampafish

We have heard from four more Heartlanders who have made reservations. Dean and Jodi Madison, Steve and Ida Wand, Bill and Jan Gavin and Duane and June Braun will all be arriving on July 21 and staying through Monday, the 25th. That's 25 rigs and we are still expecting a couple more! After Monday, February 29, the resort will no longer block sites for us but they should have some spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis.

RVFun4Us

Doug and Doris,

Sent you a private message. Interested in attending if at all possible.

Bob and Sheri Dolan
Redmond, Oregon

For20hunter

Call both the Oregon and Washington Rally Parks directly and see if they still have any sites available. If not, get on the waiting list with the Chapter Leaders as inevitably there will be a few cancellations.

Rod

Doug and Doris,

Sent you a private message. Interested in attending if at all possible.

Bob and Sheri Dolan
Redmond, Oregon

Grampafish

Call both the Oregon and Washington Rally Parks directly and see if they still have any sites available. If not, get on the waiting list with the Chapter Leaders as inevitably there will be a few cancellations.

Rod

Bob and Sheri, Hope you got my P.M. and you have had no problems reserving a site at Fidalgo Bay. For the Oregon rally, you should contact Kristy and she will notify that park sometime late Spring. For the Toutle River resort, yes, call them directly. We will be staying there the 25th and 26th, heading to Silverton on the 27th. They have a good sized group of Heartland owners staying there both nights.

RVFun4Us

OK, sent you a PM but not sure it sent. Shows no confirmation. We did get reservations, arriving 21 July, departing 25 July. Rest of info in PM. Let me know if you did not get it. Thanks.

Grampafish

OK, sent you a PM but not sure it sent. Shows no confirmation. We did get reservations, arriving 21 July, departing 25 July. Rest of info in PM. Let me know if you did not get it. Thanks.

Outstanding! We are now up to 28 attendees. We registered the Baileys yesterday while they were on a "Moody Blues Cruise."

RVFun4Us

Firmed up Toutle River RV Resort so good to go on the caravan. In site #93 at Toutle River.

Bob and Sheri

Grampafish

Dennis and Darla Gessler (dkgessler) just notified us that they will be joining us in Anacortes. We're looking forward to seeing them again.

The park is starting to fill up but there are several sites still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.