EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Anacortes - 7/22/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We just finished with the Pot Luck Dinner and would like to extend our sincere thanks to Doug and Doris for such an awesome job at planning and coordinating this rally and choosing a great venue to host the rally! It has turned out to be fantastic and well organized with great activities and phenomenal people!

We would also like to thank Open Road RV for donating the boxed lunches for an AMAZING whale watching tour in which we were blessed with seeing a bunch of Humpback Whales.

Rod and Kelly

paulh

Thanks Doug & Doris for all your hard work in putting on such a fantastic rally at such a beautiful location. We were sorry to have to leave the waterfront and its cool breezes but yet looking forward to seeing old friends next at the Oregon rally in a few days. Also, thanks for arranging our golf outing, it was a blast. Can't wait to play again in Silverton with you.

RottsNScotts

I also want to thank Doug and Doris for a wonderful rally! And all the folks that helped me get in my space, especially Paul, who ended up just backing it up for me!

Then I want to thank the Ditrich family for their donation of the fire pit and Doug and Doris again for passing it back in when they won the original draw! I had seen one in Blackfoot, ID at the dog show and was going to be shopping for one soon!

Boomer really enjoyed giving rides on his cart!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Doug and Doris, you pulled off a great first rally as chapter leaders. We appreciate all of your hard work.
Kristy

shelsay

Doris and Doug--

Just wanted to give you a big "Thank You" for the great rally. We sure had a great time.

Dave and Pat

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Yes, you guys did an amazing job and set a high bar for your first Rally as Chapter Leaders! I look forward to what next year brings!

Rod

Doris and Doug--

Just wanted to give you a big "Thank You" for the great rally. We sure had a great time.

Dave and Pat

NorthCal Bob

Doris and Doug,
Bo and I want to let you know what a great time we had at your rally. We met some very fun people and really enjoyed the area you chose to have your rally. We appreciated both of you and the others at the rally for making us feel welcomed to be part of the activities. Bo and I were surprised to learn this was your first rally, because you organized everything like you have been doing these rallies forever. Glad we attended and had a great time.

Thanks Again
Bo and Bob Sargent

Status
Not open for further replies.